Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #10

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I kind of started this by defining two groups -- the Martina-is-a-saint group and a Martina-is-a-puta group.  The reality is that there are many mulitple positions in between these two extremes.  I personally am more in the middle.  We know she has sex without Alberto on her own when she stays out overnight.  So it's safe to assume there are times when she is out partying that she hooks up.   I do not believe every time she goes out all night, she is having a huge orgy or gang-bang or turning tricks or anything like that.  She loves sex and can be slutty but she also seems to have some selectivity in who she wants to make love to.  It seems that the person has to be special to her in some way.

One of my favorite sayings is:  There are two types of people in the world.  Those that like to divide people into two groups.  And those that do not.

I actually thinks she like the occasional one stand hey ho who doesn't, mind you its probably more than occasional  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tle said:

It is easy to get attached to them when you see them 24/7 every day and get to know their daily routines.... You may have never met them but you do know them... They just don't know you....

Don't see them 24/7.  Let's be honest: We tune in when we're bored (i.e.: during free time).  We (that includes me) need to maybe find a new hobby and rely less on the Internet to kill time. 

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Martina being out all night is not a new thing. We should recall before Covid it was quite common for Martina to come home after 8am sometimes even later than that. 

Yes...she used to sit on a park bench and think of Alberto...😏

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously @emnv … all the overnight visits with Nelly on-cam??   The parking lot incident?  
My point is she has done it in the past so one shouldn’t assume she would not do it again.

I am NOT saying I know what she is doing overnight off-cam.

Can you say with certainty based on your knowledge of the language and watching this apartment that Martina has not hooked up with anyone besides Nelly?  Can you even say with certainty that Martina and Nelly no longer hook up?

pretty much every single time we have actually seen Martina get drunk she has  had sex with Nelly or at least lost her clothes at some point so there is no reason  to think she would act any different when partying off cam 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Seriously @emnv … all the overnight visits with Nelly on-cam??   The parking lot incident?  
My point is she has done it in the past so one shouldn’t assume she would not do it again.

I am NOT saying I know what she is doing overnight off-cam.

Can you say with certainty based on your knowledge of the language and watching this apartment that Martina has not hooked up with anyone besides Nelly?  Can you even say with certainty that Martina and Nelly no longer hook up?

Serious Jen,  what does " We know she has sex without Alberto on her own when she stays out overnight" mean then? You explicitly use the word know. So stand by what you say and don't try to distract yourself with counter-questions. That is not a good style.

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Serious Jen,  what does " We know she has sex without Alberto on her own when she stays out overnight" mean then? You explicitly use the word know. So stand by what you say and don't try to distract yourself with counter-questions. That is not a good style.

I’m sorry Dalbert but I thought I was clear.  I’m sorry you can’t follow.  That Martina had sex with Nelly on an overnighter without Alberto is a FACT.  This has happened on multiple occasions.  That leads me to believe it is not out of the realm of possibility that this happens off-cam as well.  I am not saying that it is guaranteed that she has sex off-cam  during her all-nighters … but only saying it is likely to have occurred a few times.  Of course we will never know.

So I ask you like I did @emnv … can you say with certainty that Martina has never had sex without Alberto beyond Nelly?

It gets frustrating (in a fun way) debating here because I think you and I are probably in agreement.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This could divide AGAIN the viewers???   Not sure what you put in your Greek coffee, but I've never felt the viewers were ever united, or divided ... on anything!  Because Bogdan and Nelly are off-cam right now, you think we are all united???

Divide ..Some wanted that both Nelly and Bogdan keep on being tenants while the majority I think wanted them out . In case they are rehired , I believe it is going to be the same “ welcome back B&N “ “ WTF , not them again “ .That’s all 😳

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Adalbert said:

But why should they, Nelly and Bogdan are not longer part of the on cam RLC project. Bogdans role in the RLC is clear but Nelly currently doesn't have one.  So the will not have any benifit to do this.

There are some rumors that Nelly also works for RLC now but in a different way than Bogdan and not as a full time job .

10 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Totally agree with you DD, but please don't forget that the translators are human, not machines like Google Translate, and are subject to biases that can affect the true understanding of what we are seeing.  Combined with the imprecision of the language ... and the fact that they cannot translate everything ... there are some natural biases which are to be expected.  This is not a fault of the translators ... it is just human nature.  Even when two people see the same thing on cam, each one sees it differently.

SO this morning is a very important morning for the viewers and the translators.  Martina is back home so we should be on FULL ALERT for  her telling Alberto what she did last night!!!

If there was a Greek couple , the only way I couldn’t understand them completely would be if they were from the mountains of mainland Greece or they were Cypriots , this is some really heavy dialects and someone should pay double attention . In Spain , dialects are a more complex issue but luckily , we have 2 confirmed native speakers and it is a privilege for an accuracy of what’s being shared on cameras close to 100% .. I think the difficulty is mostly due to microphones and where they talk that sometimes parts of a conversation can’t be heard clearly .In general though i believe and to mark my point once again that Nelly and Martina are in the friendly zone , if they still fuck , as i have said multiple times , they should rent an apartment , abandon the husband and boyfriend and go live freely  and without worries  their “ complicated / forbidden “ love .Why don’t they do it if it is so much this relationship for them ? They won’t be the first or the last ones that  they get divorced or break up .It is just as simple as that . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ash1 said:

I don't think this is true at all.

Kitty and Smith's return to RLC was mostly met with negative comments, most people seemed to prefer that they didn't come back, and since their return I think most comments have been fairly negative about them, but they're still there with no signs of leaving soon.

When Maya first brought her new boyfriend to the apartment, she was absolutely slaughtered in the comments with a lot of people thinking she was cheating on Stepan, and the comments continued to be mostly negative up until the Russian apartments were taken offline.

Julia and Eric's apartment was mostly negative comments, especially Eric, but they were on RLC for over two years until they left when they separated.

Mirucaya and Dantez apartment was mostly negative comments.  Thye left when they separated and he later returned with a new girlfriend despite the negative comments about him.

Gina, Lia, Mia, Loraine, Nelly, and even Irma for her last three visits, are among the most criticised and insulted tenants in Girl/Couple on Vacation history, but not only have they been in the project multiple times, they've spent more days as a Girl/Couple on Vacation than any other tenant.  The comments about Mila (3rd visit) and Nana were overwhelmingly negative, and they just spent 8 months in the project, which is a long time for a single Girl on Vacation term.  Serafima was regularly cristicised and insulted throughout her first time on the project, and they brought her back for a second time for nearly 6 months.

And then there's Bruno, who visited regularly as a guest for nearly two years, during which time he recieved mostly negative comments and insults, and they made him a tenant in his own couples apartment and he might still be there if wasn't for the visit of the police.

I can't think of any tenants over the past 5 or 6 years that left the project because of negative comments in the forum.  It seems like yet another false claim from you to try and support another false narrative.

I don’t have another emoji apart from 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 for your post , you said it all .

• Like 1