Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Yes you may be right seeing it takes her ages to log on using the LG tv web browser. She certainly takes action when things do not go right.

What a strange time to go out and get the equipment though unless the person she visited works to 10 p.m.

I know that Leora has never been interested in playing on the Playstation or similar console. In their first Russian apartment they had a console but only Paul used it and only when a friend of his came. And either Leora wasn't at home or did something else, this to make you understand that Leora was never interested in video games. This is why it occurred to me that she could use the console as a player to watch some movies alone or with Zena. 

On the second part, I don't know what to tell you. It is now a habit to see her go out at strange times for a couple of hours and come back... 

• Upvote 3

Bonjour à vous les amis

Apres une très longue absence y-il a-t-il quelqu’un qui peux me donner des nouvelles de leora et si voulez en privé je me ferais un plaisir de vous lire et le temps serais moins long

Elle t’elle toujours avec lover boy

Appel t’elle toujours Paul

A ton des nouvelles de sa venue avec Eva

Les fleurs quelle a reçus d’après que j’ai pus lire viens t’elle d’un nouveau petit ami

Elle se masturbe toujours ou pas

Merci de vos réponses si vous pouvez me répondre

Je devrais bientôt sortir ou bout d’un mois

Je me sens mieux maintenant et j’espère qu’ils me vont me laisser rentrer à la maison

Passer une très bonne journée

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 8 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Bonjour patou

Bonne récupération

Il prend soin de lui-même

Leora parle à Paul tous les jours

fleurs de la Saint-Valentin le 14 février

Zena vient parfois à l’appartement

LB peut-être Y at-il

Bonjour Pulo

Merci

A très bientôt

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

While we are sorting out who’s the most hypocritical let me begin by saying the night before she went away for the weekend you were jumping up and down because she was never at home. Yet when you found out she was away you posted it was the best thing she’d ever done going away for a few days, and then you started digging by posting a few suggestions as to where she’d gone hoping that someone would tell you, and if the truth be known you need help.

I could go on but I’m not going to lower myself any further because I could go on and on, also please take note no childish emoji’s 

You have completely lost it , your prejudice is incredible .. I posted a 6-7 ideas of what and where Leora might be , as always open to chat , nothing more nothing less .. the  hate you have towards me and the predetermined thoughts that here Leora should be praised and not be criticized in anyway possible is incredible .. Jimbo said that you aren’t belonging to the pawns , but as I said , there are atrocities everyday being posted here , things that have made this topic EXTREMELY ridiculous and you are dealing with me because I have an opinion that you simply don’t agree .. I won’t make you the favor so your dictatorship in posts to be presented here the way you like it to happen , I am simply not going to give you any more  worth as you are completely in your own world and what you believe . Please continue , unfortunately you are one more that Leora’s pussy , tits and ass have blinded . 

The child is you that you are not accepting a dialogue or a chat , you and others come here to concentrate on what I write because right or wrong ,  have a brain and I use it so as to make at times this topic to have things to be discussed … but no , you prefer to stay hidden and watching the way this topic has become and only appear when ddhm makes a post that isn’t satisfying your mind … well , here it is then , enjoy the woman that is joking her employer and she offers absolutely nothing and in other circumstances she would have been removed … But yes , that comment was right , Leora is Leora… open your eyes and see beyond like many have done recently .. 

Since you will keep on coming back to me and you will be archiving my posts when I speak negative about Leora , just know that this is the last mention to you except if I feel I am insulted … anything you asked me and about hypocrisy I answered , obviously again the answers didn’t satisfy you .. we can’t agree , that’s all , this is dictatorship that only one opinion is valid , maybe you should think a bit that everyone has the right to express anything , it is your problem finding it hypocritical . 

• Haha 6

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You have completely lost it , your prejudice is incredible .. I posted a 6-7 ideas of what and where Leora might be , as always open to chat , nothing more nothing less .. the  hate you have towards me and the predetermined thoughts that here Leora should be praised and not be criticized in anyway possible is incredible .. Jimbo said that you aren’t belonging to the pawns , but as I said , there are atrocities everyday being posted here , things that have made this topic EXTREMELY ridiculous and you are dealing with me because I have an opinion that you simply don’t agree .. I won’t make you the favor so your dictatorship in posts to be presented here the way you like it to happen , I am simply not going to give you any more  worth as you are completely in your own world and what you believe . Please continue , unfortunately you are one more that Leora’s pussy , tits and ass have blinded . 

The child is you that you are not accepting a dialogue or a chat , you and others come here to concentrate on what I write because right or wrong ,  have a brain and I use it so as to make at times this topic to have things to be discussed … but no , you prefer to stay hidden and watching the way this topic has become and only appear when ddhm makes a post that isn’t satisfying your mind … well , here it is then , enjoy the woman that is joking her employer and she offers absolutely nothing and in other circumstances she would have been removed … But yes , that comment was right , Leora is Leora… open your eyes and see beyond like many have done recently .. 

Since you will keep on coming back to me and you will be archiving my posts when I speak negative about Leora , just know that this is the last mention to you except if I feel I am insulted … anything you asked me and about hypocrisy I answered , obviously again the answers didn’t satisfy you .. we can’t agree , that’s all , this is dictatorship that only one opinion is valid , maybe you should think a bit that everyone has the right to express anything , it is your problem finding it hypocritical . 

I am only responding to this post because you mentioned me in it.

Of all the people who contribute on occasions Newark52 is one of the more honest.

Contrary to your opinion of him, he is and never has been what I would class as a “pawn” or Leora acolyte, if he is dissatisfied or disappointed in either Leora or another members post he will not hesitate to voice his opinion, which is what this forum is supposed to encourage.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

🙄 ☝️ 🤣

bitch slap GIF

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am only responding to this post because you mentioned me in it.

Of all the people who contribute on occasions Newark52 is one of the more honest.

Contrary to your opinion of him, he is and never has been what I would class as a “pawn” or Leora acolyte, if he is dissatisfied or disappointed in either Leora or another members post he will not hesitate to voice his opinion, which is what this forum is supposed to encourage.

👍