Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well to be fair, she did also mention a cafe. But all i can say is this - The fact she has had no contact as far as calls go with LB in that apartment for weeks and weeks, now, plus the fact she was talking to Paul basically about the night, then if he is involved....this would send the whole thing into Bizarro realms that would make everything so far seem perfectly normal!!

I don’t doubt you for one minute, as I said I usually get my prediction of events wrong.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the couch watching TV 

black pajamas 

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I am thinking she has nothing to do with LB what so ever.

There you go Brokk! bate night looks like it is on.

I am gonna have to admit she's getting boring. Even to me.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Yes it is ground hog day but what has she got planned with Zena if anything wait a bit longer I suppose.

Has nobody thought that maybe just maybe she has no ulterior motives for the woman you all refer to as “Zena “

Perhaps she is just helping a friend…It has been known to happen. Although  much of what Leora does has a motive, she is more than capable of being compassionate toward someone who needs help.

I haven’t watched what you and others have obviously but I think some of you could be wrong …..although for the benefit of your enjoyment I hope you are not..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6