Leora - Home Activities (2022) #24

pulo filipe

Je pencherais qu elle est partie donner a manger a Zena,d'ayeur si vous regardez bien ont voient bien que Zena n'est pas argenté et de plus je ne la vois pas descendre a 00h30 donner a manger a des  sans abris ou des chien errants 

• Haha 1

good Morning  

good night

excellent thursday

Good work

17/02/2022 17/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Never home lately 😞 

Possibly something to do with all the adverse comments being made about her her lifestyle and putting on weight (in the right places) also the relentless repetitive comments from Corfu’s Mr 100% or should that be hypocrite 

I’m probably going to get going to get a load of shit for saying this. A few years ago I think she’d have been up for the challenge of Rate The Bate, (I don’t think was thought through before it was started) but now she’s older and her attitudes changed, personally I think not for the better because she forgets where her lifestyle is coming from, also from that topic she probably thinks she’s being compared to a performing seal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2