B4 - General Topic 2022 #24 (February)

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's sad you people keep welcoming back repeats with open arms.  She had her month or two and now it's time to give someone else a chance to make fools of you all.

I don't...Tweety is good for Holly, but I, personally, couldn't give a rats arse...😁

I know you don't believe me, but I don't watch RLC much anymore. Yes, I'm on CC a few hours during the day, and several at night...but I have other things open and generally just try to follow CC rather than RLC...because I still enjoy it

Mrs Naga retires in a coupla months, so my daytime activity on both will be pretty much zilch...you'll all be pleased to hear 🤣

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't...Tweety is good for Holly, but I, personally, couldn't give a rats arse...😁

I know you don't believe me, but I don't watch RLC much anymore. Yes, I'm on CC a few hours during the day, and several at night...but I have other things open and generally just try to follow CC rather than RLC...because I still enjoy it

Mrs Naga retires in a coupla months, so my daytime activity on both will be pretty much zilch...you'll all be pleased to hear 🤣

Why would I not believe you?  If you say you don't watch RLC much anymore, I believe you.  When the hot chili pepper of the Naga household retires, it will be the best thing for you both!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why would I not believe you?  If you say you don't watch RLC much anymore, I believe you.  When the hot chili pepper of the Naga household retires, it will be the best thing for you both!!

Because I told you exactly the same a while back and you didn't believe me...and you posted that 🤣

Anyway...it doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things my friend...as long as you don't lump me in with 'you people'...😉...there are much more important things going on in the world right now...like my 'a' key seems to be working tonight ha!

It is good that Tweety is back to RLC in B4 after almost 2 months of vacation. 

Her name is not added yet to the B4 list as a participant.  My prediction is that Tweety will be as a guest for a number of days until RLC adds her name officially to the list of B4 participants (by that time she will get paid). The reason for that is that she took off on a long vacation and this will be RLC's reaction

Same thing happened to the B1 girls and it took them a month or so to rejoin RLC again and by that RLC wants to show the girls that they are tough with whoever makes loud noises or takes off on long vacation.  I guess we will know in the next few days if my prediction is correct or not.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Non credo, la tengo d'occhio da tempo e ne sono convinto anche perché da due mesi non ha le mestruazioni. I seni stanno diventando più grandi

Forse non la tieni d'occhio abbastanza, perche' ha avuto il ciclo prima e e durante la visita a masha, usa assorbenti interni e li mette nel bagno dove non ci sono telecamere, e se indossa le mutande, neanche te ne accorgi che ha l'assorbente.