Leora - Home Activities (2022) #25

Brokk!

27 minutes ago, philo said:

I am profoundly remorseful for whatever happened to Leora in her young life to cause her to loose touch with her humanity. She must have experienced something that was so traumatic that she has not been able to overcome it. For her to sabotage a willing young woman after bringing her into the RLC environment, means that she has no regard for anyone except herself and her expectations for improving her ratings. I hope that the guest will never return.

I think you correctly described Leora.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

good Morning  

good night

Good weekend Saturday 

with family and friends

19/02/2022 19/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I am profoundly remorseful for whatever happened to Leora in her young life to cause her to loose touch with her humanity. She must have experienced something that was so traumatic that she has not been able to overcome it. For her to sabotage a willing young woman after bringing her into the RLC environment, means that she has no regard for anyone except herself and her expectations for improving her ratings. I hope that the guest will never return.

Excellent summary.   To add my two cents, she's willing to entertain having sex with a girl (for money) vs looking out for her own welfare and finding a good guy to start a meaningful relationship with.

This, in part, is what I mean when I say she has psychologically damaged herself once the cameras are turned off for good and she starts looking for a meaningful relationship. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm surprised someone was disappointed. It is evident that Zena, although she is a quiet girl, is not very comfortable in that context and Leora knows it well. All the commentary last night was useless, we knew it would go like this (and that's why Leora masturbated the night before in the living room).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, philo said:

I wish zena had a dick that would be interesting has anybody seen her his pussy yet     fucking hell getting carried away again

• Haha 1