Leora - Home Activities (2022) #25

Brokk!

I show up at her apartment; I take off my clothes and put on items that are more comfortable; I eat her shitty American fast food; I watch her boring tv show; I show her my beautiful ass cheeks; I try her vibrator on my face; I hold out my legs to her; I rub my butt cheeks so she can see; I stay up way beyond my time for sleep; I wait on her to invite me to her bed and what do I get?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Regardless of what is going on, Zena is much more relaxed, more equal in the interactions and has gotten close to Leora a number of times, and shown leg and ass.  Leora is giving the kid big side views of her pussy in those open leg bottoms. Both seem happy.  Zena for once isn't withdrawn.

• Haha 2

I am profoundly remorseful for whatever happened to Leora in her young life to cause her to loose touch with her humanity. She must have experienced something that was so traumatic that she has not been able to overcome it. For her to sabotage a willing young woman after bringing her into the RLC environment, means that she has no regard for anyone except herself and her expectations for improving her ratings. I hope that the guest will never return.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3