Leora - Home Activities (2022) #26

Pete1960

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora speak english when needed 

Otherwise, speak in Russian 

Majority of Russian/Spaniard cam folks speak English (enough to get by).

Majority of American folks (the same age) don't speak a second language (unless you consider Hip-Hop a second language).

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I watched it from cam 2 and 1

At 11:34:50 Zena distinctly says in English yet, "I want to stay all night here" and they giggle. A couple minutes later Leora hugged her when she left. Unusual from Leora.

So Zena (if that is her real name), wanted to stay, but had to return to the convent before curfew.

She probably had to return her habit.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

So Zena (if that is her real name), wanted to stay, but had to return to the convent before curfew.

She probably had to return her habit.

Well Leora isn't her real name, and nobody really cares about Leora real name, I don't really know if the girl going by the name of Malia is really her name 🤔 so we'll be calling Zena even if it isn't her real name

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well Leora isn't her real name, and nobody really cares about Leora real name, I don't really know if the girl going by the name of Malia is really her name 🤔 so we'll be calling Zena even if it isn't her real name

Leora and Malia's real names are known

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

It’s not .. her real name begins with K…