B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

42 minutes ago, Noodle said:

and which camera would it be? 🤔

@HarleyFatboy either has a special Jethro Bodine ''double naught'' spy cam wristwatch he can use to watch ''hidden'' RLC cams,,or his ''source'' IS Bogdown,,or he is secretly dating Fior,,,ORRR he is talking shit again,i go with the latter part.:biggrin: 

R.70287afa23c2fbd0cd7d7fea6a45716b?rik=9CuRDytHTtUCCQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 2

Very horny Radislava , like something happened while being out and she’s enjoying a nice pleasuring moment and very generous to the viewers ..I believe that the current lighting of camera 3-11 , the angles and the way that Radislava has “ studied “ and learnt the whole procedure is very impressive and in my opinion it is the best in whole of the RLC apartments and rooms  …And that was a very tensed and nice orgasm , well deserved after a long effort 😇

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very horny Radislava , like something happened while being out and she’s enjoying a nice pleasuring moment and very generous to the viewers ..I believe that the current lighting of camera 3-11 , the angles and the way that Radislava has “ studied “ and learnt the whole procedure is very impressive and in my opinion it is the best in whole of the RLC apartments and rooms  …And that was a very tensed and nice orgasm , well deserved after a long effort 😇

I read all the girls left together, now I am thinking Radislava went somewhere else, or she did not like where they all went and did not stay long.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I read all the girls left together, now I am thinking Radislava went somewhere else, or she did not like where they all went and did not stay long.

Good friend Noldus said also that Olivia was seen in B6 .. For what we can also see at the moment , Cleopatra , Agneta and Karol are absent from their apartments ..Radislava took the opportunity , it was a nice gesture 😉