B4 - General Topic 2022 #25 (February)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Well, Tweety is officially back in, at least until she finds a new chicken to pluck.

I will agree with you , once she got the chance to abandon the project for a better opportunity ( which of course is exactly what she should do ) , she can always do it easily again with RLC wishes for it even .. Summer is coming in Barcelona , her chances will be limitless .. But , as long as she proves a generous tenant at the levels that her good friend Holly has been during her previous stays mostly , I won’t have personally any problem.. the stakes are high for her and I think there are many things that a subscriber can “ forgive “ but not to be played a fool , like for example Kristy and Alana currently and of course Leora who doesn’t give a shit for the project anymore . 

9 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, I'm going to rephrase. Who is the new/ repeating girl coming. There will always be an empty room in any case

Two days ago there was seen a girl in the main door entrance of B4 making kind of selfies during  or a bit before Daniela departed .. maybe she’s the one returning 😉

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Due giorni fa è stata vista una ragazza all'ingresso principale del B4 fare una specie di selfie durante o poco prima della partenza di Daniela..forse è lei che torna 😉

It was Gina and I really hope she won't come back

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

It was Gina and I really hope she won't come back

In my opinion, she is one of the best tenants that has ever been on RLC, especially when it comes to hosting events. And she got even better when she moved to her apartment (now b6)

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Secondo me, è una delle migliori inquilini che sia mai stata su RLC, soprattutto quando si tratta di ospitare eventi. Ed è migliorata ancora quando si è trasferita nel suo appartamento (ora b6)

You're right, the only one of its kind, she even managed to get it shut down after a police intervention. I always thought she has a wonderful body but the head .................. the head is a primacy of stupidity, but that's just my humble opinion

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You're right, the only one of its kind, she even managed to get it shut down after a police intervention. I always thought she has a wonderful body but the head .................. the head is a primacy of stupidity, but that's just my humble opinion

Well you have a point in there. But I as talking more apart from that. The rest you've mentioned is a pity

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

LORAINE aménage dans la chambre de Daniela , quel dommage !!!!

Une imbécile et hautaine pareille, avoir la grande chambre , elle ne va plus se sentir 

RLC nous fait chier avec leurs décisions imbéciles

I do not know if the battle is over yet
Both Loraine and Radi want to move in.
We'll see who wins the cat fight

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I do not know if the battle is over yet
Both Loraine and Radi want to move in.
We'll see who wins the cat fight

If it were up to me, I would move Ulyana and Olivia into Radi and Daniela's room and move Radi into Ulyana and Olivia's room. It's Radi who could use the bigger space.

• Like 1