B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I wonder why Harley gave him some money. I thought it was for a booze run too. Maybe it was a large denomination Euro so the guys skipped town. 

Maybe they left to get food and drink, I can see them coming back with Pizzas

• Like 1

Say whatever , but from the definition of enjoying her times sexually and trying to let go of all of this crap of apartment , mouse walking , bucket peeing and even now that that the rumors have it that she might need to leave RLC , Harley has been ( both with Daniela ) the best GOV tenants .. Harley will be a big loss for anyone who just wants to tune in and see a simple woman without mind troubles enjoying her life and offering entertainment . 

Harley has been amazing . 

• Like 1

It seems that finally Fiora will leave the past with  Vamp and surrender to this new guy … first shower for him , let’s see if he can satisfy Fiora’s sex appetite that must be very big after quite some time without pleasure 😉

By the way , the worst apartment for living conditions it is by far the best apartment of things happening .. guests , lovers , visitors , sex , shows .. what a waste for both Fiora and Harley and for RLC not finding a place they deserve …