B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

Radislava has no idea that Fiora isn’t a fake show or innocent providing girl 😂🤣 and that her actions are hardcore and not childish games .. I hope she’s ready for what she’s going to experience by Fiora 🤩🤩

On a side note , we like it or not , we like her or not , Radislava has been constantly trying to do things with almost everyone , in my eyes , her transformation is remarkable , the girl that she was hours and hours isolated , lonely and just by herself in her room , RLC has for sure changed her to a more social and smiley person than when we met her and of what we got to known her .. Plus , she can be the best help for both Fiora and Harley to improve their  Spanish very very fast . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava has no idea that Fiora isn’t a fake show or innocent providing girl 😂🤣 and that her actions are hardcore and not childish games .. I hope she’s ready for what she’s going to experience by Fiora 🤩🤩

On a side note , we like it or not , we like her or not , Radislava has been constantly trying to do things with almost everyone , in my eyes , her transformation is remarkable , the girl that she was hours and hours isolated , lonely and just by herself in her room , RLC has for sure changed her to a more social and smiley person than when we met her and of what we got to known her .. Plus , she can be the best help for both Fiora and Harley to improve their  Spanish very very fast . 

I think you are right DD, I don't think Radi knows what Fiora is like and Radi may be in for a big surprise she is not ready for. It will be interesting to see how Radi reacts to Fiora's advances.

35 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think you are right DD, I don't think Radi knows what Fiora is like and Radi may be in for a big surprise she is not ready for. It will be interesting to see how Radi reacts to Fiora's advances.

I find it nice for this first encounter that nothing extreme has happened , it seems like Fiora wants mostly to practice her Spanish in a fast way with fluent speaking Radislava .. but in case of a show , Fiora will teach her what means reality and not fakery 😂🤣

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing to do with the bonus money though...😏

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it nice for this first encounter that nothing extreme has happened , it seems like Fiora wants mostly to practice her Spanish in a fast way with fluent speaking Radislava .. but in case of a show , Fiora will teach her what means reality and not fakery 😂🤣

I'm sure she'll pick up the key words soon...pussy, fingers, tongue and lick...😏