B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

Just reading this thread and noting references to the pee bucket.  Does this still exist? Can anyone point me to video clips or time stamps of it being used - have looked back through the past few days and can't find anything. 

Many thanks

7 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Just reading this thread and noting references to the pee bucket.  Does this still exist? Can anyone point me to video clips or time stamps of it being used - have looked back through the past few days and can't find anything. 

Many thanks

It's behind the couch, out of sight. But you can hear her going. Harley usually use it during the night, so she don't have to disturbe Fiora.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It's behind the couch, out of sight. But you can hear her going. Harley usually use it during the night, so she don't have to disturbe Fiora.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Thank you my friend.  What a shame it isn't visible. 

1 minute ago, Hornygirl said:

Thank you my friend.  What a shame it isn't visible. 

Yep. That would have been nice. 😉 But I guess we can't have everything, Harley is already sharing so much, and is easily one of the best tenants. 👍🏼 I love all the life in here lately. ❤️

33 minutes ago, ed2 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I wanted actually to say that “ask @ed2” but I I was sure you will pop up and provide the evidence 😏🥳

Big argument - AGAIN - for Harley and her guy , lost momentum for an incredible blue balls teasing / seducing Fiora to the guest , especially after a recent “ nude pussy exposure “ if I saw correctly from Fiora while dancing with Harley .. 😎🥸 Big and nice party in B5 bit B6 also deliver as always to a great evening , full of real life incidents .