B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

Harley the only one that hasn’t been seen for more than 24 hours , I personally expect that we are introduced very soon to a new lover ( hopefully a Spanish guy 😉

• Like 1

We are almost at a 48 hour away time of Harley , as I have been negative criticizing tenants that were disappearing for days and no airplane sign was shown , they could at least do this with Harley . Now , a big Harley fan here but this absence without notice isn’t the best . Let’s hope that it is all fine .

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

We are almost at a 48 hour away time of Harley , as I have been negative criticizing tenants that were disappearing for days and no airplane sign was shown , they could at least do this with Harley . Now , a big Harley fan here but this absence without notice isn’t the best . Let’s hope that it is all fine .

Tu devrais faire pareil que Harley et s'absenter quelques jours... ça te fera du bien

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Harley must have got hypersomnia. She's sleeping practically since she arrived yesterday. She already slept at least 20 hours straight. I wonder where she's been for these two days off cam

The sooner anyone appears in the LR , I think our questions will be answered 😁