B6 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February / March)

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

If they don’t keep both these girls ( except of course due to the EU measures against the Russians there are complications that affect these two girls ) , it would be really stupid to lose them , the two that perhaps were the best trying -  and actually they did - in a shitty apartment to live their lives as normal as possible . 

You're delusional at best!  It's time they leave for good and take the shit show they brought to RLC with them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sei deluso al massimo! È ora che se ne vadano per sempre e portino con sé lo spettacolo di merda che hanno portato a RLC.

I'm hardly ever convinced of what you say but this time I'm Harley Fatboy with you

• Thanks 1

Just now, poncherello said:

I'm hardly ever convinced of what you say but this time I'm Harley Fatboy with you

Here is my look on 95% of all the things ddhm posts.....it's all him living in a fantasy world due to his love of the male penis.  If a penis shows up, just look at how happy his posts get!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Here is my look on 95% of all the things ddhm posts.....it's all him living in a fantasy world due to his love of the male penis.  If a penis shows up, just look at how happy his posts get!

and I agree with you 100% 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry I am straight and I want to see the way that the creator decided things to happen and nowadays people get more excited watching gays than straights 😂🤣😂🤣 You don’t get it old man , do you ? You can’t accept that people can have a different opinion of what they want to see , but no , you have to persuade by insulting what it is right or wrong because  “ Fatboy said so “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

But to who am I talking to , giving  him his desperate attendance that he seeks here so as not to feel alone in his miserable lonely world ? The one that trolls  the forum day in and a day out , complaining , bitching , insulting , using his 1% of his brain that he has left to decrease the personalities of forum members , calling them prostitutes and drug dealers , delusionals and whatever else he says and at the same time BEGGING a couple of months ago for the product he everyday says “ SAD SAD “ “ WHAT SHIT RLC HAS BECOME “ to be sent a video for a tenant that everyday speaks his misery against her and only recently he revealed that the product he everyday degrades and accuses , he tried some weeks ago to use his credit card to become a member ..You are sick PAL , go find an asylum , lock yourself in  and take some anger pills to feel better because your heart suffers from exactly this , your endless rage against everyone and everything .. Have a nice evening Fatboy , consider this a gift and a favor answering you … You have argued with almost anyone here , you are the worst member ever in your behavior towards the others because you have learned the dictatorship way to degrade everyone and everything , CamCaps has / had even made a tool that they could ban you forever but your 20dollars per year it is too valuable as it seems and The Admin has a special love to you and despite the repeated mails to the site administrators to get rid of you once and for all , you are always here ..Anyway , I wish you only the best as a human being , sick people are amongst us and next to us and they need help and in comparison to you , I hope you keep on with your crisis you get here to express your endless pain and rage you have inside  your Fatboy soul and that the way you express yourself to give you the peace to fight this anger … 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Sorry I am straight and I want to see the way that the creator decided things to happen and nowadays people get more excited watching gays than straights 😂🤣😂🤣 You don’t get it old man , do you ? You can’t accept that people can have a different opinion of what they want to see , but no , you have to persuade by insulting what it is right or wrong because  “ Fatboy said so “ 😂🤣😂🤣 

But to who am I talking to , giving  him his desperate attendance that he seeks here so as not to feel alone in his miserable lonely world ? The one that trolls  the forum day in and a day out , complaining , bitching , insulting , using his 1% of his brain that he has left to decrease the personalities of forum members , calling them prostitutes and drug dealers , delusionals and whatever else he says and at the same time BEGGING a couple of months ago for the product he everyday says “ SAD SAD “ “ WHAT SHIT RLC HAS BECOME “ to be sent a video for a tenant that everyday speaks his misery against her and only recently he revealed that the product he everyday degrades and accuses , he tried some weeks ago to use his credit card to become a member ..You are sick PAL , go find an asylum , lock yourself in  and take some anger pills to feel better because your heart suffers from exactly this , your endless rage against everyone and everything .. Have a nice evening Fatboy , consider this a gift and a favor answering you … You have argued with almost anyone here , you are the worst member ever in your behavior towards the others because you have learned the dictatorship way to degrade everyone and everything , CamCaps has / had even made a tool that they could ban you forever but your 20dollars per year it is too valuable as it seems and The Admin has a special love to you and despite the repeated mails to the site administrators to get rid of you once and for all , you are always here ..Anyway , I wish you only the best as a human being , sick people are amongst us and next to us and they need help and in comparison to you , I hope you keep on with your crisis you get here to express your endless pain and rage you have inside  your Fatboy soul and that the way you express yourself to give you the peace to fight this anger … 

LMAO you're the sick one, I have a life and you obviously don't.  You say your waiting to go back to work, my question to you is why don't you find a temporary job in the meantime so you can supplement your income instead of being on RLC/CC 24 hours a day, 7 days week.  The person that has problems here is you.....PAL

• Upvote 5