B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe if you were on holidays and you were waking up knowing that your city is being bombed , you wouldn’t have the same appetite to do most of the things that you would have wished while originally going on holidays .

She didn't do anything before that, so your comment is the same bullshit from you. 🙄

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She didn't do anything before that, so your comment is the same bullshit from you. 🙄

I guess having sex two days after her arrival wasn’t much for you .. It just needs to be only what you want to watch so as it is “ she did something “ .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I guess having sex two days after her arrival wasn’t much for you .. It just needs to be only what you want to watch so as it is “ she did something “ .. 

Exactly, I could care less about these girls having sex. Masturbating is my thing. 😉

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

now she can sit on her bed playing with her phone for the next 6 months 

• Upvote 1

Another social interaction for K&R , best couple appearing since a very long time , trying to keep a good relationship with everyone .. And then you can think of that guy Maksim 🤪🤪🤬😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1