B1 - General Topic 2022 #8 (February / March)

40 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The torture this young woman is going through is so painful to watch. Perhaps a loved one is a Ukrainian soldier. 

Something like this 😔😔

39 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

personally I think that RLC should pull the plug on the whole site until this is over.

keep the tenants and give them all the support that they may require.

I am sorry but I disagree . I think we simply experience from people really affected what this current situation means directly and  they are caught in the middle of this without being their mistake  .If we really think , the site advertises “ real life 24/7 “ , this is what’s happening at the moment and we are watching the honest sad and devastated feelings of some of the tenants .RLC business must go on as all things in life , no matter how cruel this sentence sounds . In a way , it is up to us if we don’t feel comfortable with the content provided to stop watching , the girls are  simply recorded on camera .Knowing that I am one of the thousands of viewers and I support with my 45€ per month which goes 45:30 tenants and 1,5€ is my part for Zabava’s salary per month , I see it as the least contribution watching RLC .

If the site stop broadcasting  , dozens of people will lose their jobs , it would be automatically an indirect effect of the war and I just believe that such things should be prevented .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now that is what I'm talking about Karol. Fabulous. Love to watch you play with your clit like that. Maybe you could up the game and put a dildo in your ass or an anal vibrator like my wife enjoyed.

I guess no one seen Marlene short,bate under the covers?

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The need to finally have a proper hot shower.

May the landlord has a delinquent account with the utility provider that supplies the building with such things as hot water.  If it only affected 1 apartment then they should have had it fixed by now.  Since there are likely multiple apartments within, others likely suffer with no hot water as well.

I think it is also customary in spain that hot water is heated in the apartment, not centrally and certainly not externally. Can anyone confirm this? I think it's disgraceful towards the ladies in any case

Edited by jantje1967
grama
  • Upvote 1