Leora - Home Activities (2022) #27

Brokk!

13 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has become an ungrateful who only thinks about her own business. Everyone has their commitments but they don't stop fucking or whatever in front of the cameras. This situation has been going on for too long.

Imagine if she hadn’t introduced this girl on cameras .. But Leora does exactly what she’s supposed to do , that is being in front of cameras and working , the money comes no matter what , people praise her and the ones who comment the obvious like you , they are simply people who only want to harm her and don’t appreciate her beauty and contribution … 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Imagine if she hadn’t introduced this girl on cameras .. But Leora does exactly what she’s supposed to do , that is being in front of cameras and working , the money comes no matter what , people praise her and the ones who comment the obvious like you , they are simply people who only want to harm her and don’t appreciate her beauty and contribution … 

Once again you prove how foolish you are by trying to make someone else's comments seem to fit in line with a ridiculous sarcastic narative that you have been trying convince as many of others as you can into going along with since you started as much of the ridiculous nonsense that you've came up with in these threads, as if others don't have minds of their own and are incapable of forming their own opinions. Imagine that...although it's not surprising coming from a Lonely Boy of Corfu.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has become an ungrateful who only thinks about her own business. Everyone has their commitments but they don't stop fucking or whatever in front of the cameras. This situation has been going on for too long.

Bet you would 2nd to get your dick out and start wanking if she bated I'd be first 😜

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Once again you prove how foolish you are Lonely Boy of Corfu by trying to make someone else's comments seem to fit in line with a ridiculous sarcastic narative that you have been trying convince as many of others as you can since you started as much of the ridiculous nonsense that you've came up with in these threads.  

The Nobody  that comes by the name of Nicholas has arisen again by his ashes 😂🤣 The Nobody who is known as Nicholas  who is hiding all these days with the number of posts that criticize Leora and comments after comments that cataclysm the topic arises when ddhm makes a comment ..Please , stop being so pathetic , loser and prejudiced having targeted one of the few voices who have things here to say ..Because the only thing that the posts of the Nobody that goes by the name of Nicholas and his nonsense repetitive English with lack of grammar writing posts can only characterized as a big BULLSHIT 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Nobody  that comes by the name of Nicholas has arisen again by his ashes 😂🤣 The Nobody who is known as Nicholas  who is hiding all these days with the number of posts that criticize Leora and comments after comments that cataclysm the topic arises when ddhm makes a comment ..Please , stop being so pathetic , loser and prejudiced having targeted one of the few voices who have things here to say ..Because the only thing that the posts of the Nobody that goes by the name of Nicholas and his nonsense repetitive English with lack of grammar writing posts can only characterized as a big BULLSHIT 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

It is you who are pathetic....an isolated poor pitiful Lonely Boy of Corfu who seldomly can come up with anything any different to mention so your comments of repetition are perceived much like a scratched record that continuously skips over and over and over. 

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is you who are pathetic....an isolated poor pitiful Lonely Boy of Corfu who seldomly can come up with anything any different to mention so your comments are perceived much like a scratched record that continuously skips over and over and over. 

I have learned from the best , which is you , the Nobody  who is known with the name of Nicholas ..And the famous “ the participant who participates in a participation project  with other participants who belong to a participating business “ ..You are a Nobody that is known with the name of Nicholas and it is your pathetic approach to characterize me since many months  now and I have respected  you so far ..But it has been enough , therefore , if you keep on calling me names , prepare to make you famous here with your pathetic “ the Nobody  who comes by the name of Nicholas “ .

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have learned from the best , which is you , the Nobody that comes who is known with the name of Nicholas ..And the famous “ the participant who participates in a participation project  with other participants who belong to a participating business “ ..You are a Nobody that is known with the name of Nicholas and it is your pathetic approach to characterize me since many months  now and I have respected  you so far ..But it has been enough , therefore , if you keep on calling me names , prepare to make you famous here with your pathetic “ the Nobody  who comes by the name of Nicholas “ .

It is likely that for some time now even the woman known as Leora has realized what an isolated, lonesome and pitiful Lonely Boy of Corfu you must be.

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It is quite likely that for some time now even the woman known as Leora has realized what a lonesome isolated and pitiful Lonely Boy of Corfu you must be.

And she has also realized that the Nobody who is known as Nicholas has forgotten to bend the knee and she is so pissed off with him that she has even stopped doing the thing that made her famous , that is masturbating ..Don’t worry , she will be back and you can become active again and from Nobody to become Somebody who still enjoys Leora .

• Haha 1