US General Domestic Politics (2022) #3 Begins 02/22/22.

20 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

This spying is just a disgusting stupid US pig - just to puke! I understand this stupid US capitalism as a scum of people very well - that's why I totally despise this shit. Predatory capitalism is inhumane, just something of pigs, and real pigs are very social creatures - capitalists are not. 😁

Why should my family have emigrated? We are real democrats. Spying as a brainless brown US Nazi and Trump supporter is as brown in the brain as the Nazi ass of Trump's criminal. Go to hell You miserable rat, you stink like a monkey ass.

01-23701-gaehnchimp.jpg

Now tell me how great a dictator or leader's such as Putin are with his estimated $200 billion dollar wealth---and how that is not a scum to his people.  The oligarchs in Russia could care less about the sanctions because only the ordinary people will suffer.

31 minutes ago, happyone said:

Now tell me how great a dictator or leader's such as Putin are with his estimated $200 billion dollar wealth---and how that is not a scum to his people.  The oligarchs in Russia could care less about the sanctions because only the ordinary people will suffer.

Das System Putin ist nicht besser als der asoziale Raubtier-Kapitalismus der USA - beides sind keine echte Demokratien. Ich habe in meiner Bewertung nie anderes gesagt. Ich mag beides nicht. Die deutsche föderale Demokratie ist sicher ein guter Kompromiss - aber nicht mehr

11 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Trump just can't stop being a loser.

WWW.MSN.COM

The Supreme Court already rejected Trump's emergency request to block the release of his records to the January 6 select committee.

Not anywhere close to being as big a loser as you are. You are one of the fucking idiots who voted for Joe Biden.:tongue:

11 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

The Putin system is no better than the anti-social predatory capitalism of the USA - neither are real democracies. I never said otherwise in my review. I don't like both. German federal democracy is certainly a good compromise - but nothing more

So says the German fool who knows nothing about anything.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

So says the German fool who knows nothing about anything.

Das sagt ausgerechnet der braune Vietnam-Versager, der als einzige Informations-Quelle den Arsch von dem Idioten Trump hat und träumt und träumt .......... "Ich mache mir die Welt wie sie mir gefällt". Träume ruhig weiter, Dich nimmt hier doch keiner mehr ernst, außer ein oder zwei braune Gesinnungsgenossen.

• Like 1