US General Domestic Politics (2022) #3 Begins 02/22/22.

Biden had no problem reversing Trump's decision to disallow the Nord Stream pipeline, and Biden had no problem stopping the Keystone pipeline at the same time. This reversed Trump's success at making the US energy independent. We're now dependent upon OPEC and Russia to set world energy prices.

Last time Putin took a huge bite out of Ukrainian lands, the Obama-Biden administration gave Ukraine blankets. That was kind.

Thanks to the progressive's Marxist agenda we can save the Earth by letting China and Russia expand while Western Civilization utterly collapses.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

This unqualified message from you clearly shows@Ridgerunneris a fool and US Nazi asshole.

I am healthy, my blood pressure is ok. You can enjoy me for a long time. Idiot.

Which asshole are YOU US-Nazi? The one on the left or the one on the right??

US-Neonazis.jpg

US-neo-nazi-terrorist-attack-cell-hitler.jpg

usa-swastikaflag.jpg

Sorry, but my father fought against German Nazis in World War II. One of the last things I would ever be is a Nazi. Your country is where the Nazis originated and it is your ancestors who were the real members of the Nazi Party, not mine.

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tut mir leid, aber mein Vater hat im Zweiten Weltkrieg gegen deutsche Nazis gekämpft. Eines der letzten Dinge, die ich jemals sein würde, ist ein Nazi. Ihr Land ist der Ursprungsort der Nazis, und Ihre Vorfahren waren die wahren Mitglieder der NSDAP, nicht meine.

Falsch, in meiner ganzen Verwandtschaft gab es kein einziges NSDAP-Mitglied und keiner war Soldat, da viele bereits in WK 1 gefallen sind. Aber Deine Parolen sind deutlich Nazi-Parolen - ob Du da nun Mitglied bist oder nicht.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Falsch, in meiner ganzen Verwandtschaft gab es kein einziges NSDAP-Mitglied und keiner war Soldat, da viele bereits in WK 1 gefallen sind. Aber Deine Parolen sind deutlich Nazi-Parolen - ob Du da nun Mitglied bist oder nicht.

Learn about your family StarLight28 

7 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Check your speeches here for yourself, in which you have been uncritically following Trump's US top NAZI for years and literally kissing his ass. So YOU are also a US Nazi.

Anyone who compares Trump to the Nazis is a total fucking idiot. Such a comparison is laughable.