Leora - Home Activities (2022) #34

Slipper Guyquad

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As reported Leora is at the present experiencing a sad and worrying time with the fate of her best friend in the balance in Ukraine and her long term partner in Russia possibly being reenlisted into the military if the war goes on for too long.

There are of course other peripheral problems she is having to deal with emotionally at the same time.

If she has any savings still in Russian banks which is possible but unlikely,then the value of them has plummeted by over 40% in the past week. Supporting Paul financially as she does periodically has just become twice as costly virtually as it was previously with the the decline in the value of the currency and the increase in interest rates to 20%.

Her father is a pensioner, his standard of living has just potentially deteriorated substantially due to the state of the economy, and the money she sends to support her stray dogs project In Krasnoyarsk will now only purchase 60% of what it did before……a strain on her limited resources I would imagine.

On top of everything else she is having to deal with abuse when she goes out from so called friends and others who recognise her nationality….a very unpleasant scenario which she doesn’t deserve in my opinion.

Her mind must be in turmoil at the present time, I truly hope things turn out well for her and her friends and family in the near future, as innocent Russians are as much victims in their way as the poor heroic Ukrainians in their battle against a bullying psychopath and his hordes.

Stay strong Little One !! 

Jimbo, well written post and very thoughtful.

45 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She's upset again, keeps checking the news. She said to Paul she wanted to stop watching for a while because it naturally upsets her but obviously she can't, especially because of Malia.

She has good reasons to be upset with Russian soldiers murdering women and children. The world is upset with Russia and Putin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 2/28/2022 at 6:30 PM, Max Ragnar said:

In spite of the past recent arguing, you just said what I meant but didn't say it as cleanly as you just did. They have so much more to offer themselves and such a wonderful life to experience. Agree few will achieve what they are capable of doing and that is very sad for me.  I'd rather lose Leora on RLC due to her getting her head screwed on right and investing determined effort on her future career, family, career/family. Something that will be there for her and people that will be there next to her instead of us voyeurs watching her on many cameras.

I'm concerned she won't have a pension which is the first thing I focused on nailing down. (Glad I did) While my friends were out partying blowing their money on new cars boring Max was saving and scrimping, buying a house working overtime with written goals. At one time I had 3 jobs. Now I have it whipped. Did it the hard way, I earned it. These kids - who admittedly I like to watch - are so in the now tomorrow is going to bite them in the ass. Yes, I am concerned about them in that way, too.  That is what I meant by shelf life. You have to have a plan and it is hard to stick to it but if one does they will absolutely succeed. I never had the free time to live like they do. I sure have it now!

Pleased by what your wrote.

My response to you first before others. And I saw what my friend Naga wrote first so it is hard to respond in real time as opposed to past tense.

I do not think there is a one of us wants to see any of these people fail. OFC I worry about the ladies before the men. In my opinion the men should know better. To my experience these guys need to step up to help these ladies. That being said, I am not sure what they learn here. I can only help through my words and support. As for Kitty, I love her as a person. That is the best I can do for her. Her and Smith are on their own journey. But all of them are people and I care no matter. Just people trying to find their way like us. That was my original point.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/28/2022 at 6:46 PM, nagachilli2 said:

I'd have to disagree with you here Jugg...
The number of Ex RLC girls who have either been to Dubai, or are now living there or Thailand, or spend most of their time jet setting around the world to exotic places...or, better still, have hooked up with some rich guy or sugar daddy while a participant on RLC...quite a few my friend. RLC can become a platform to a far better life for them...

So naga if what you say is true I am happy to see them succeed. I do not wish anyone to fail, ever. No one wins if one person loses.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Some takeaways from the past days.

We are all concerned with Ukraine.

I miss all you guys, including the old timers.

I will not name you or I will insult someone.

I argue a lot but inside I just care.

I will probably not be around for  months and then come back and pick an argument with someone. LMAO

We are a motley bunch for sure

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jugghead said:

My response to you first before others. And I saw what my friend Naga wrote first so it is hard to respond in real time as opposed to past tense.

I do not think there is a one of us wants to see any of these people fail. OFC I worry about the ladies before the men. In my opinion the men should know better. To my experience these guys need to step up to help these ladies. That being said, I am not sure what they learn here. I can only help through my words and support. As for Kitty, I love her as a person. That is the best I can do for her. Her and Smith are on their own journey. But all of them are people and I care no matter. Just people trying to find their way like us. That was my original point.

I admire that quality you have. I can't say a thing against what you wrote.

Supporting one friends is a good quality. Don't do it blindly tho' is all I might suggest. Just because some is a friend doesn't ever make them right or their decisions good.  As a friend I hope you do absolutely everything within your power to reason with them to look at the big picture.  Life last much longer than the early 30s and not maximizing every minute will diminish what they could have had.  be a real friend and maybe even tell them what they don't want to hear. They might listen to it from you.

If not you tried and their choices and long term consequences are on their own heads.

Glad you have contact with them. They need the influence of some normal people.

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

So naga if what you say is true I am happy to see them succeed. I do not wish anyone to fail, ever. No one wins if one person loses.

Einstein said insanity is do the the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.  Wise words.