Leora - Home Activities (2022) #34

Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

True. A lot of old timers here longer than me have tried to help her make good decisions. These kids do what they want but we can only help so much. Bad decisions yes, but I still care about them, as many of us do.

Hard to watch them do things you know aren't going to work. Listening to advise can save a person a lot of problems. Few do.

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hard to watch them do things you know aren't going to work. Listening to advise can save a person a lot of problems. Few do.

Just being on RLC is mostly a bad decision, unless used as a vehicle to a better life. TBH I don't think any of us believe they move on to better lives. The whole free rent thing is an easy out for putting together a real life. Listen, I like to look. Many of these ladies are very beautiful. But I think we all have a bit of concern about their future. At least, I do. And some of these kids have been here far too long already.

• Upvote 2

Just now, jugghead said:

Just being on RLC is mostly a bad decision, unless used as a vehicle to a better life. TBH I don't think any of us believe they move on to better lives. The whole free rent thing is an easy out for putting together a real life. Listen, I like to look. Many of these ladies are very beautiful. But I think we all have a bit of concern about their future. At least, I do. And some of these kids have been here far too long already.

In spite of the past recent arguing, you just said what I meant but didn't say it as cleanly as you just did. They have so much more to offer themselves and such a wonderful life to experience. Agree few will achieve what they are capable of doing and that is very sad for me.  I'd rather lose Leora on RLC due to her getting her head screwed on right and investing determined effort on her future career, family, career/family. Something that will be there for her and people that will be there next to her instead of us voyeurs watching her on many cameras.

I'm concerned she won't have a pension which is the first thing I focused on nailing down. (Glad I did) While my friends were out partying blowing their money on new cars boring Max was saving and scrimping, buying a house working overtime with written goals. At one time I had 3 jobs. Now I have it whipped. Did it the hard way, I earned it. These kids - who admittedly I like to watch - are so in the now tomorrow is going to bite them in the ass. Yes, I am concerned about them in that way, too.  That is what I meant by shelf life. You have to have a plan and it is hard to stick to it but if one does they will absolutely succeed. I never had the free time to live like they do. I sure have it now!

Pleased by what your wrote.

• Like 1