Fan Page Leora 2022 #2

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Black,it was his turn tonight,loved it.And as usual

a very hard and loudly orgasm just the way I like it.And of course thank you for turn off your Ipad.So keep up the good work,woman and keep

them coming.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big to you.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for another wonderful bate with your little friend Mr.Black,it was his turn tonight,loved it.And as usual

a very hard and loudly orgasm just the way I like it.And of course thank you for turn off your Ipad.So keep up the good work,woman and keep

them coming.Love you always my beautiful Leora and a big to you.

the challenge johnny bananas GIF by 1st Look

• Sad 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

34/400, 366 spettacoli in più alla prossima 

2  anni, 3 mesi e 26 giorni 

tic toc

Lo stesso spettacolo che fanno Ulyana, Olivia, Fiora, Marlene, Beatrice.... non vedo differenze🤔 aahh.. no. Loro portano la "vita privata" =(il cazzo) davanti le telecamere, quindi e' tutto ok. Invece Leora no. 😏

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

34/400, 366 more performances to go in the next 

2 years , 3 months and 26 days 

Tik Tok

Ahh yes...another revelation of an unfortunate Immature Personality Disorder from a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Him has now done so...

34/400 times, and will apparently do so an additional 366 more times in the next...

2 years , 3 months and 26 days...

oh what a lonely existence it must be for him to have nothing better to do. Me thinks the woman known as Leora along with others probably thinks so as well. Until the next time him feels compelled to reveal even more of such an unfortunate condition...

Tik Tok

200.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Ahh yes...another revelation of an unfortunate Immature Personality Disorder from a Lonely Boy of Corfu. Him has now done so...

34/400 times, and will apparently do so an additional 366 more times in the next...

2 years , 3 months and 26 days...

oh what a lonely existence it must be for him to have nothing better to do. Me thinks the woman known as Leora along with others probably thinks so as well. Until the next time him feels compelled to reveal even more of such an unfortunate condition...

Tik Tok

200.gif

STOP IT YOU DONT HOW HIS MIND BEHAVES HE COULD TOP HIMSELF STOP IT PEOPLE CAN BE DIFFERENT 

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

STOP IT YOU DONT HOW HIS MIND BEHAVES HE COULD TOP HIMSELF STOP IT PEOPLE CAN BE DIFFERENT 

I don't believe anyone mentioned anything regarding people not being able to be different since everyone obviously is, and his comments have revealed quite a bit in regards to what he thinks, just as yours have as well. If you don't happen to agree with or like what I mentioned, I suppose that's just too bad for you Chris Hillman, or Hard on Chris, or Gregg, or whatever other username you decide to use on this site.

• Upvote 3

On 4/19/2022 at 2:03 PM, Gregg said:

I will say as an aside, ddhm is getting plenty of pussy. Disagree with his comments but never assume he is "a Lonely Boy of Corfu" because he ain't.  I wish I got as much pussy as he gets (sadly my lovely wife's disabled or I would, I used to).

ddhm isn't lonely. Just say'n...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I will say as an aside, ddhm is getting plenty of pussy. Disagree with his comments but never assume he is "a Lonely Boy of Corfu" because he ain't.  I wish I got as much pussy as he gets (sadly my lovely wife's disabled or I would, I used to).

ddhm is lonely. Just say'n...

Yeah right, and I got some ocean front property in Arizona I'll sell you too. 😏

• Upvote 3