Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

BS Howard we do care about Leora and Malia.

Leora makes her own choices you and I cannot change that so why go on and on about it.

There are much bigger things going on on the world at the moment.

Other then superficially, , if you have a deep care for Leora & Malia, you need to engage a mental health advisor.. She's a fantasy - not reality.  You will never meet her, you don't even know her (or her given name). You don't know her last name, you know nothing about her but her job - to tickle your wiener so you get a boner.

...and if there are much bigger things going on in the world, why are you watching her?!

• Sad 1

Here is some definitions :

- Hypocrite person who hides their true feelings and feigns opinions and virtues they do not possess

(It seems Max don't hide anything, he says what he thinks, like it or not but he is not a hypocrite)

- Voyeur : everyone here !

(me first, lol)

Peace and love mates, and have fun ! :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Other then superficially, , if you have a deep care for Leora & Malia, you need to engage a mental health advisor.. She's a fantasy - not reality.  You will never meet her, you don't even know her (or her given name). You don't know her last name, you know nothing about her but her job - to tickle your wiener so you get a boner.

...and if there are much bigger things going on in the world, why are you watching her?!

Howard, You are making much, FAR to much reasonable logic to have any influence on people's minds that won't allow the possibility that they may in fact be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, modom95 said:

Here is some definitions :

- Hypocrite person who hides their true feelings and feigns opinions and virtues they do not possess

(It seems Max don't hide anything, he says what he thinks, like it or not but he is not a hypocrite)

- Voyeur : everyone here !

(me first, lol)

Peace and love mates, and have fun ! :biggrin:

Modom.

Brother you get it. peace and respect.

Max

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Again, it just goes to show that when you think you know something is for certain when it actually is not, that you actually don't really know after all. I'd say that it is quite probable that there are those who choose to subscribe for not much more than just to observe other people, to be able to see how they live and go about their daily lives other than just to observe them nude or involved in some sexual situations. If anyone who visits a cam and voyeur site thinks they have some certain moral right to judge others in regards to morality who they themselves have been observing, then they themselves should probably seek help. You and another come on this site, a voyeur site, and try to make it seem that you actually care about someone else's well being that's been being observed by others such as yourselves while at the same times criticize, demean, and disparage others that people who visits sites such as this do so because of observation of others that are on the other side of voyeurism. Talk about calling the kettle black and being hypocritical. That's about how much you, Max, and others such as yourselves actually care or give a shit as you put it about the people who are participants on the other side of voyeurism. Perhaps you folks would be better suited giving sermons or preaching to congregations.

Get off your pulpit.

We all judge other people.  That I think she can do better then what she has been doing the past several years, that's more a concern that she leads the life she thought she would have at 30, and not be nekkid on camera.  I'm more opinionated about her then others because you can see by her behavior, you can see by her appearance, she is capable of much more.

If she had several piercings, several tattoos, an abortion scar. If she didn't care about her appearance. If she didn't keep a clean home. If she didn't do the basics that most people are accustomed to, being raised in a loving home, I wouldn't care  You can tell those who are lost souls with no direction (most of VH participants). Not that there isn't hope for them, but they're in the late teens/early 20s and experimenting. Leora should have been done experimenting 8 years ago.. She missed the transition road for the next stage of her life and needs to get back on track.

• Sad 1

good Morning  

good night 

great friday everyone
good work
(no more war)

04/03/2022  04/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora  and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Howard, You are making much, FAR to much reasonable logic to have any influence on people's minds that won't allow the possibility that they may in fact be wrong.

People are entitled to their opinions. I am no holier then though.

But as long as one doesn't think with their dick, you can see various unfortunate circumstances in each apartment. You can tell those who will soon move-on (and if not, they are advancing either their careers one way or the other).  Masha is lost.  All the single girls - the day they leave the apartment, they're homeless.  Probably each had rough childhoods.  All pretty women who sleep alone at night (or hook up with each other). Same lesbian games Leora & Malia played.

Go to VH, most are lost souls.  One can only hope they get booted from their apartments and are forced to face the harsh realities of life and get a job.  Otto & Lola are prime examples.

Anyway, if it pisses many off that I judge, ya'll need to look in the mirror.  It's pathetic that there are 20-somethings with little to no ambition.  What's more pathetic is they are just a vrry small example of their peers who whose iPhones are more important to them then their modesty (or their future). I suppose one can say VH is their salvation: Where else would they go?  For many, I blame their parents (somebody was either the sperm donor or gave birth).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1