Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I give Leora a fair share of criticism, but only for her work ethic within the confines of the apartment, which contrary to what some members might think is fair criticism based on her capabilities displayed in the past.

I'm confused....her work ethic is being nekkid and bating (or screwing) on camera.  She bates 4-5x/week.  Already too often as she needs lube a couple times a week to fulfil her obligation.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I am absolutely entitled to call it as I see it. Judging right from wrong is what keeps you off the railroad tracks when a train approaches.

Why are you, some guys in particular, so protective of a self centered sex worker? Enjoy her but don't idolize her

Regarding the railroad tracks. I hope for your sake. That you did not notice the switch had been turned, and oop's, oh shit, splat !!!😁

There are always two sides to a coin. You just can't let go of your biased opinion of her. I could ask the same question. Why should I pay any attention to a self centered " psych major ", as he has described himself many times in this forum???

To answer your question. I will choose to enjoy her allowing me into her life as seen through the cameras. Allowing for me to see the good compassionate side of her being, and also the cold calculating person that she, at times, has to be. It is my choice to watch her, making the choices of her life, as she deems necessary. 

Not to condemn her, for choosing the occupation that she has. Nor, to live her life for her !  I have enough to take care of , living my own life. Without condemning her, for the way she is living hers. If that is idolizing her, so be it. I will not change. Nor, do I expect Leora to !!

What you do not seem to understand is that it is HER life to live as SHE chooses. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'm confused....her work ethic is being nekkid and bating (or screwing) on camera.  She bates 4-5x/week.  Already too often as she needs lube a couple times a week to fulfil her obligation.  

We might as well forget trying to reason with people mired in emotion thinking and jerk knee responses, Howard.  They have made up their minds what they want to think.  I am stunned how several member turn on people that disagree with them.

Hey Leora-ites. Would you want Leora to raise your own daughters 24/7? Influence them in her values? Have them grow up and be like her? I wouldn't want them in the same room as her. I watch her because she's an attractive woman that does really way out things that no "normal moral " woman would do. I love watching her do her these things.

If I wanted to watch a normal moral woman there is no reason to whatsoever to watch Leora or subscribe to RLC. No normal moral woman worth having as a wife and mother of their kids would be on RLC. Not unless the man is a complete lunatic.

Go ahead and slam what I just wrote. Go look in the mirror at a really confused thinking human being. I can at least see (and say) she is abnormal and immoral. A sex worker that does what most bottomless strippers wouldn't do in front of men. Oral/anal? WTF Leora-ites. You can't see what she is? She is a professional sex worker paid to spread her (weight gaining) legs, to be nude, masturbate - masturbate - in front of thousands of men (and a few women), put things in her pussy, ass and mouth and masturbate and be masturbated by her life long best friend - for $$$ - and you dare try and tell me she is a person you admire?  Are you fucking kidding me?

I don't watch her being a nice person I watch her to see a rudderless hottie doing dirty deeds. I will stop my RLC subscription if she ever becomes moral or normal.

I can't wait to see the looney tune responses to this. Microwave some popcorn, Howard.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Obviously the ridiculous sanctimonious moralizing hypocrites have been at it again. Me thinks the woman known as Leora more likely than not probably thinks they should go look in their mirrors and clean out their own closets rather than attempting to make it seem that they may actually be preachers of morality rather than wolves in sheeps clothing when it comes to morality while judging others. 😏

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously the ridiculous sanctimonious moralizing hypocrites have been at it again. Me thinks the woman known as Leora more likely than not probably thinks they should go look in their mirrors and clean out their own closets rather than attempting to make it seem that they may actually be preachers of morality rather than wolves in sheeps clothing when it comes to morality while judging others. 😏

Well said Nick

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

For 99% of you, the only thing you "care about" regarding Leora is she get nekkid and bate so you can wack off.  You don't give a shit about her well being (saying otherwise is bullshit - everyone knows it).

You don't know her. I don't know her.  But if you don't see a life (mostly) wasted the past 10 years...a life whose growth has been compromised in the bubble.  If you can't see that she (anyone!) would be better off as a contributing member to society then having you salivate at her tits.  I see a life far from having reached her potential (and never will while in the bubble)  You see her as a sex object (many pretty woman part of society are - they use their beauty to their advantage).   She could be both, but not while on cam.   Well,...we just have to agree to disagree. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Howard said:

She rarely bates 4-5 times a week nowadays, and hasn’t done for quite a while.

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

For 99% of you, the only thing you "care about" regarding Leora is she get nekkid and bate so you can wack off.  You don't give a shit about her well being (saying otherwise is bullshit - everyone knows it).

You don't know her. I don't know her.  But if you don't see a life (mostly) wasted the past 10 years...a life whose growth has been compromised in the bubble.  If you can't see that she (anyone!) would be better off as a contributing member to society then having you salivate at her tits.  I see a life far from having reached her potential (and never will while in the bubble)  You see her as a sex object (many pretty woman part of society are - they use their beauty to their advantage).   She could be both, but not while on cam.   Well,...we just have to agree to disagree. 

well, Brother, at least one on the forum agrees with your sanity. Hoorah!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Howard said:

Again, it just goes to show that when you think you know something is for certain when it actually is not, that you actually don't really know after all. I'd say that it is quite probable that there are those who choose to subscribe for not much more than just to observe other people, to be able to see how they live and go about their daily lives other than just to observe them nude or involved in some sexual situations. If anyone who visits a cam and voyeur site thinks they have some certain moral right to judge others in regards to morality who they themselves have been observing, then they themselves should probably seek help. You and another come on this site, a voyeur site, and try to make it seem that you actually care about someone else's well being that's been being observed by others such as yourselves while at the same times criticize, demean, and disparage others that people who visits sites such as this do so because of observation of others that are on the other side of voyeurism. Talk about calling the kettle black and being hypocritical. That's about how much you, Max, and others such as yourselves actually care or give a shit as you put it about the people who are participants on the other side of voyeurism. Perhaps you folks would be better suited giving sermons or preaching to congregations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

BS Howard we do care about Leora and Malia.

Leora makes her own choices you and I cannot change that so why go on and on about it.

There are much bigger things going on on the world at the moment.

World, schmerald

The forum is about the sex worker named Leora and her only.

Does the world care what her morality is? Does the world care what this loose woman does with her pussy or ass? Only we voyeurs.

She a frick'n trollop for money.

Hello?  What planet are some of you on?

• Sad 2