Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

I gotta give another POV Max.

She got the dog about 6 months AFTER she and Paul came to RLC.  Getting a pet is often what young couples do before having children (practice w/ a dog).  Several of my long time high-school and collegiate friends, once they married (none of them 'shacked' up), got a dog about 4-6 months later, and then were expecting their first child a few months thereafter (and they all still have a pet(s) in their households).

With that said, she has damaged herself psychologically by staying in the bubble. I think she does not think of a way out (no long term plans).  She's in a safe space.  She's accustomed to no modesty and in return, gets a paycheck and roof over her head.

On the flip side, let's recognize that after 10 years, Leora (and 98% of other RLC/VHTV participants), have not hung one picture on the wall.  It doesn't have to be family pics.  A water-painting of a sunset, a litho of a mountain scenery. NONE OF THEM think of their apartments as home (that, IMO, is very telling of their upbringing and current psychological state). The exception is....Nina & Kira (and I read somewhere they purchased the home they live in, if true). 

Nina and Kira will be parents soon , I think this can be definitely seen as one of the successful stories in the cameras world . There have been also other couples that either met while on cameras and got married and became parents but we have also seen heartbreaking break ups and violent incidents .. it is just how anyone appreciates or taking into consideration the cameras  world .. As I have said multiple times in the past , when the time for Leora to go back in the real world arrives , she will have big big difficulties ..the more you stay in this world , the more difficult will become to change the routine of the whatever period stay that will be ..Especially doing it alone with all the major trustworthy people not next to you ..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I find it strange that Leora had a bath and bate and then went out with food to feed the dogs or homeless ... why not the other way round like go out then bath and bate and why so late at night ?

Leora bated for obligation.  She wanted to get it out of the way (how romantic & thoughtful of her) so she was free of obligations the rest of the evening.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps you can explain how you reached the conclusion “ Leora does not have the mother gene “

You have no idea what genes she has, just like the rest of the people on this forum.

Or is it just another figment of your imagination? Because I have no idea whether she would be a good or bad mother, that can only be judged by observing her if and when she ever has one….And we are never likely to be in that position.

So I fail to see how your comment was spawned from “ rational and honest observation”…Really !!

Gene was a word for description. You can't possibly say by her life and actions that she could be a good mother. She gets up as late at 3 in the afternoon.

She has many nice qualities. To say she could be a good mother after watching her for years is no different than saying she could be a good swimmer and then pushing her in the deep end of the pool.

I can only go on what I see, Jimbo. I see a very immature 31 year old sex worker that has a life centered around how much she can get for the least work. She acts like she's a coed at some college.

Again all her choices to make. If she wanted to be a mother she'd have a couple three kids by now. Fine for her if she wants the i, me and my life. Mothers, good ones, have little or no time for themselves.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Let me ask you one question.WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER?Are you some self-appointed psychiatrist who can see that.You don´t know anything about her,do you?

And this attitude you have,that´s why you wont get any info from the 2 best translater in this thread.Why don´t take some classes in the Russian language,you

maybe learn something.but perhaps that´s to hard for you.Pathetic.

I'm not judging her. Whether she ends up in heaven or hell is above my pay grade. I quit a full ride PhD program in psychology. Psychology is a good diagnostic tool but it sucks at solving peoples' problems. I had an egghead prof tell me they thought Ted Bundy deserved a chance at rehabilitation.

I am absolutely entitled to call it as I see it. Judging right from wrong is what keeps you off the railroad tracks when a train approaches.

Why are you, some guys in particular, so protective of a self centered sex worker? Enjoy her but don't idolize her

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I'm not judging her. Whether she ends up in heaven or hell is above my pay grade. I quit a full ride PhD program in psychology. Psychology is a good diagnostic tool but it sucks at solving peoples' problems. I had an egghead prof tell me they thought Ted Bundy deserved a chance at rehabilitation.

I am absolutely entitled to call it as I see it. Judging right from wrong is what keeps you off the railroad tracks when a train approaches.

Why are you, some guys in particular, so protective of a self centered sex worker? Enjoy her but don't idolize her

rubber-stamp-complite-utter-bullshit-rubber-stamp-complite-utter-bullshit-text-white-illustration-145493833.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Gene was a word for description. You can't possibly say by her life and actions that she could be a good mother. She gets up as late at 3 in the afternoon.

She has many nice qualities. To say she could be a good mother after watching her for years is no different than saying she could be a good swimmer and then pushing her in the deep end of the pool.

I can only go on what I see, Jimbo. I see a very immature 31 year old sex worker that has a life centered around how much she can get for the least work. She acts like she's a coed at some college.

Again all her choices to make. If she wanted to be a mother she'd have a couple three kids by now. Fine for her if she wants the i, me and my life. Mothers, good ones, have little or no time for themselves.

I give Leora a fair share of criticism, but only for her work ethic within the confines of the apartment, which contrary to what some members might think is fair criticism based on her capabilities displayed in the past.

But I have never been bothered about her private life outside of the apartment, it’s her business and hers alone.

Neither have I moralised her life choices, who are we to do such a thing, are we without faults. What gives you and others the Devine right to dictate what her life choices should be.

She works in the sex industry but that is just her choice for whatever her reasons, but aside from that she has qualities that would put most of us to shame….including you and Howard.

Live and let live….

And why not choose a better time to do it if you must do it, hasn’t she got enough things to worry about at the moment.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why are you so defensive? Demeaning Leora?  Really.

She put her self out there to be watched. She didn't have a watch me clause that said I may only have positive comments about me posted or my idolaters will pounce on you.

She is making some really stupid decisions that we watch. So some of us comment on her stupid decisions. It's our right to do so.

Hard for me to be so defensive of a sex worker.  You the same way at the topless bottomless clubs? They do far less than Leora does BTW

As a matter of fact, over the years I have been friends with some of the young ladies who worked at the nude clubs. One, for example, was putting herself through college. Another was raising a child, without the support of the drug dealing father. 

I am not the judge and jury of how another person lives. But, I do not condemn one for choosing a " legal " occupation, as a means to support the goals that " they " have set for themselves. 

I have seen Leora demonstrating compassion, first hand, toward fellow mankind. That is much more, than I can say for  many of the posts in this forum. IMO !!

" Right " he says. No, it is an opportunity to do so, and while doing so, exposing oneself to be the inconsiderate individual that one is.😏

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

" She gets up as late as 3 in the afternoon ".  Does that mean if a person does not work a 9 to 5 occupation. That disqualifies a woman for being a " good mother ".  I wonder when the nurse that works the night shift sleeps. No she can not be a "good mother "!

" She acts like she's a coed at some college. " Are you saying that college coeds, do not go on to be, good mothers ??

IMO,  Seems to me it is Ragnar's form of hypocrisy !  " She has many nice qualities. "  Why is it, that I do not believe there is any sincerity in that statement?😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4