Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry i'm not explaining it. You keep having this attitude towards me like this is my fault in some ways. If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do, then you'd have no need to say stuff like this. Either ignore my posts or just accept them.

I've read both your posts back and forth.

What did ddhm say that sets you off SG?  He made a comment about LB not showing concern for others and somehow you took that personally? I don't  get it.

You mention "If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do"

Why hoard the info deciding what you say and what you won't? Seems like you like control of the conversation. Not saying it is what is causing the confusion and speculation. Nothing she says is private. if we all knew Russian we'd all know so it's not protecting her by not just saying what you know to end the debate. If she wants privacy even from you and G-H she goes in the toilet and speaks softly.

I honestly an not trying to piss you off but just because you speak Russian doesn't mean you are her filter? She knows some understand and still says what she says knowing some understand the content. If it were me and the language was reversed I'd just flat say what's going on and end the confusion.

I know you have had a load of personal tragedies recently and I feel terrible for you about that.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Aussi parce que regarde les choses en face, si Leora recommence à le revoir dans quelques semaines ou un mois, elle reviendra au point de départ comme les 3000 autres fois.

Leora suite a SMS peut être partie prendre un café avec qui vous savez à la sortie de son travail ?

Elle va peut-être revenir avec son gobelet

Une supposition

1 minute ago, patou said:

Leora suite a SMS peut être partie prendre un café avec qui vous savez à la sortie de son travail ?

Elle va peut-être revenir avec son gobelet

Une supposition

Ah, I don't know. I guess we'll find out as soon as she comes back.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've read both your posts back and forth.

What did ddhm say that sets you off SG?  He made a comment about LB not showing concern for others and somehow you took that personally? I don't  get it.

You mention "If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do"

Why hoard the info deciding what you say and what you won't? Seems like you like control of the conversation. Not saying it is what is causing the confusion and speculation. Nothing she says is private. if we all knew Russian we'd all know so it's not protecting her by not just saying what you know to end the debate. If she wants privacy even from you and G-H she goes in the toilet and speaks softly.

I honestly an not trying to piss you off but just because you speak Russian doesn't mean you are her filter? She knows some understand and still says what she says knowing some understand the content. If it were me and the language was reversed I'd just flat say what's going on and end the confusion.

I know you have had a load of personal tragedies recently and I feel terrible for you about that.

Regardless of whether anyone that may understand a certain language or have access to reliable or accurate enough language translation software, that posts comments related to what may have been mentioned and may be why certain matters have been occurring the ways they have, does not mean that they should post comments on some regular interval just so others might be made aware of what they, themselves may already be, or that they should post any additional comments to prove or support any prior comments they may have already posted. It should be considered and regarded as courtesies when those that do so do, when they do, by any others that may not understand a certain language.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3