Leora - Home Activities (2022) #35

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Because until now it didn't seem to me that he was very interested in her, at least in this last period. I don't think Leora needs any more stress from him.

Do you know what has been happening outside when they were meeting for all this more than 1,5 years together ? Do you know how they were living when they were sharing their moments ? If she was pissed  off with him , why didn’t she delete , block or whatever his phone numbers ? Why did she pick up in front of the cameras ( as it was mentioned ) and didn’t go to hide for the talk ? If this guy was a nightmare , what’s the purpose of being together in whatever terms for more than 1,5 years ? 

Leora with proven facts she maintained  a relationship with this guy for more than 1,5 years , for what I know about life , if we don’t like something or someone , sooner or later we stop it .. Leora picked up the phone on cameras , this happened … does anyone know here what happens when she’s outside of the apartment with her phonecalls and if he’s part of her life ? 

People here say that Leora is free to do whatever she wants , whenever  she wants with whoever she wants but any guy that isn’t Paul ( Denis and Leora’s Boyfriend) is presented as the Devil Incarnated and Leora should not have these people in her life ( of course the viewers should decide which people should be in her life ..) and Leora is presented as “ Santa Juliana de Krasnoyarsk “ … 

52 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She'd never cut it as a mother. Not enough of her time spent on herself could be shared with kids.  Kids are a very full time job. No stupid long baths, bates, iPhone time. She isn't cut out for it. Must not want it or she'd already be married and have kids like other people. Guess she's living her own dream. As long as she realizes it.

bullshit-grunge-rubber-stamp-on-white-background-vector-illustration-HDE0A1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Sorry i'm not explaining it. You keep having this attitude towards me like this is my fault in some ways. If you knew anywhere near as much as what i do, then you'd have no need to say stuff like this. Either ignore my posts or just accept them.

What attitude I have towards you ? I just expressed my opinion about what I personally watch and read here .. I have never blamed Leora’s boyfriend because I have never seen him in person to create my own opinion about him .. all the criticism , who he is , what he is and the way he behaves , has been formatted due to posts here …Has she spoken in details to Paul about him so as to know his personality and character ? Because she smashed her phoned and lost it one day ,should I consider him the bad guy ? For what I know , Leora explained him the cameras thing and he immediately denied to have anything to do with it.

Since he was/is LB ( Leora’s Boyfriend ) , we assume they were fucking or having let’s say a FWB relationship … who maintained it ? Did he force her ? Did he push her ? Wasn’t all Leora’s decisions to keep on with him and at the same time play the “ Santa Juliana De Krasnoyarsk “ to Paul ? ( another fool of course that his long time ex girlfriend was having another guy but since the money was / is coming, he isn’t / wasn’t a fool to say “ NO “ to the money - or isn’t it so ?  ) 

As everyone here is commenting on my posts ,i did the same with yours .. I don’t chew what I am served and I question things that I observe with my own eyes, I expressed my opinion and I am sorry that I have another one than yours about Leora’s Boyfriend .

And sorry to disappoint you as a last comment , but befriending a tenant in whatever way and because you get the information in direct way you believe that like this you can know everything , well, I have a different opinion . You will only learn and listen what they need you to learn and listen .that’s all I have to say about it. I am way far by being prejudiced towards you but I have also my own beliefs and my own way of thinking and I am sorry I disagree with you about Leora’s Boyfriend, but it is how it is . 

35 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Some woman do not want children or cannot have children. Just to add I do not think there is much social convention or society were she came from now if you mentioned something about the army that is wrong in your opinion you can get 15 years jail and now if you protest about the war you can go to jail for eight years what a hell of a place anybody fancy moving there... No I thought not.

Stop being a woke knucklehead.  Of course I'm generalizing.  But the odds are very much in favor what I said is true.

She doesn't come from an impoverish upbringing. Her upbringing might be different then most conventional means, but nothing that couldn't be overcome. She's doesn't have 10 piercings scattered through her body, not one tattoo, her body is clean (i.e. no scars), she eats healthier then most, she doesn't smoke, drinks very little alcohol.  This girl should be a dreamboat for most males who are civilized.

Army has nothing to do with her or my comments.  This girl is smoking hot, with the exception of one BIG, major choice she makes for herself on a weekly or monthly basis.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Howard said:

Doesn't have the maturity to be a mom (yet).  She has locked herself away from society for 10 years.  IMO, she is socially immature (not entirely), and hasn't dated for nearly 3 years.  Social convention has escaped her because she remains in the RLC bubble, which significantly prevented her from living the life many 20-somethings do (and she can't get those years back). Based on what I've seen the past 10 years, she has much maturing to do before thinking about starting a family.  

Can't say it any better than that, Howard

• Like 1
  • Sad 1