B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Well , from the voyeur’s point  of view , it is always this moment waiting to catch anything ,with 11 degrees and spending so much time in the balcony , well done .. And then , Cleopatra  went for two guys , first target missed , second succeeded .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bene, dal punto di vista del voyeur, è sempre questo momento in attesa di prendere qualcosa, con 11 gradi e passare così tanto tempo in balcone, ben fatto.. E poi, Cleopatra ha scelto due ragazzi, primo obiettivo mancato, secondo riuscito .. 

Cleopatra did well, I'm sorry I didn't see how she takes it in her mouth. I don't understand, they have a room and Clleopatra has opened the bed but ........... in my opinion it is he who does not want to appear

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Cleopatra did well, I'm sorry I didn't see how she takes it in her mouth. I don't understand, they have a room and Clleopatra has opened the bed but ........... in my opinion it is he who does not want to appear

This is normal , a guest or even a tenant not willing to show ( at least this time ) everything , they aren’t obliged and let’s be honest , whoever does this even on the first day deserved big credit for having the courage ..Of course , with such a woman next to you , how anyone could deny ? 😆 But it is the first time , if you remember Jordi ( Pam’s guy ) , who would have thought when it took him almost a month if I remember correctly to let loose and have sex on cameras .. Let’s see .