B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Well , on a positive note , at least Cleopatra is willing for things on camera , it is a very slow development but compared of what we have been watching with Kristy and Alana , it is a huge change .

Those girls are  dryer than a desert.

They apparently only brought them over for views cause they all look uncomfortable and are super distant from the guys. Sorry boys, no fucking tonight for those nuns tonight. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Well , on a positive note , at least Cleopatra is willing for things on camera , it is a very slow development but compared of what we have been watching with Kristy and Alana , it is a huge change .

I think Agneta wanted something too, but she didn't find a match.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think Agneta wanted something too, but she didn't find a match.

These two girls will show things I believe , being locals is an excellent benefit ..Every beginning is difficult that’s why Zabava’s actions have been praised , unfortunately not at the extension they deserved 😔

5 minutes ago, Ijs1016 said:

Those girls are  dryer than a desert.

They apparently only brought them over for views cause they all look uncomfortable and are super distant from the guys. Sorry boys, no fucking tonight for those nuns tonight. 

Nobody asked that we see all rooms occupied and having sex although this apartment offered one of the most famous scenes in history of RLC .. It is a beginning , guests in the apartment help the tenants and whoever feels comfortable to revisit and things can happen .. It is a beginning , very appreciated from my side .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nobody asked that we see all rooms occupied and having sex although this apartment offered one of the most famous scenes in history of RLC .. It is a beginning , guests in the apartment help the tenants and whoever feels comfortable to revisit and things can happen .. It is a beginning , very appreciated from my side .

God its schilly in here.  😬

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes that's a point. But Ive seen Stella and other girls bang guys on the first visit to this apartment. 

What was the famous scene?

1 minute ago, Ijs1016 said:

Yes that's a point. But Ive seen Stella and other girls bang guys on the first visit to this apartment. 

What was the famous scene?

Orgy back in 2016 …