B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Just now, ddhm said:

Cleopatra talks with the guy about being gay when they were humbling earlier at the balcony ..WTF 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

one of the best tricks in the book act gay and every cute girl says oh i can change him 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

how is this compaired to Mimi pissing in the bathtub all the time where everyone actually gets into where she pissed to take a bath

Bathtub isn’t nice also but …Her apartment and bathtub and not the sink that they wash their face , teeth .. there’s a difference or ? 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

one of the best tricks in the book act gay and every cute girl says oh i can change him 

They were kissing before and they were willing at the balcony to go fir anything ..It is just ths5 cleopatra might think that this is the other guy who kissed 😆

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bathtub isn’t nice also but …Her apartment and bathtub and not the sink that they wash their face , teeth .. there’s a difference or ? 

do they fill the sink up before they brush their teeth and dip the toothbrush in there,i see no difference and did Mimi tell everyone she was pissing in the tub they all used just saying