B2 - General Topic 2022 #8 (March)

Not the best cleopatra being now all by herself but the guy seemed to be nice with her ..Not a nice development for Agneta , Kristy being the mother and Alana just sharing  the bed and getting paid ( sorry but that’s it with her) 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Not the best cleopatra being now all by herself but the guy seemed to be nice with her ..Not a nice development for Agneta , Kristy being the mother and Alana just sharing  the bed and getting paid ( sorry but that’s it with her) 

Too bad because Alana is very, very cute.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I doubt we'll see them back in B2 again...What a fucking arsehole the bearded guys was...

He went for  everyone , I think he saw “ fragility “ on Agneta , cleopatra was busy and Alana seemed the last target as he was excited being the shy one and difficult ..he was scared from Kristy ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Non è la migliore cleopatra che ora è tutta sola, ma il ragazzo sembrava essere gentile con lei. 

I would have accompanied her to bed and tucked her in. They had already fucked, what was the point of getting her out in those conditions

Just now, poncherello said:

I would have accompanied her to bed and tucked her in. They had already fucked, what was the point of getting her out in those conditions

Cleopatra I think might have even forgotten what had happened in the balcony …

Found the whole Cleo/Guy thing painful to watch it might have been a little more gentlemanly to check she was safe in her own bed (with a bucket) and leave but maybe I am being old fashioned just how I see it, hope Cleo is ok.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, misterme said:

Ho trovato l'intera faccenda di Cleo/Guy dolorosa da guardare, sarebbe stato un po' più gentiluomo controllare che fosse al sicuro nel suo letto (con un secchio) e andarsene, ma forse sono vecchio stile proprio come la vedo io, spero che Cleo lo sia ok.

I have already written, I think like you

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

They are men who are not worth a shit, Cleopatra is drunk and wanted her to go with him

They are men who want to fuck , they saw “ ground “ for it , they spent a whole evening together , you either dare and try or you go home and you say that I missed a chance ..I think it is the way that people don’t like , well , that’s why maybe the result .. these things are normal , it could be worse ..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

He went fir everyone , I think he saw “ fragility “ on Agneta , cleopatra was busy and Alana seemed the last target as he was excited being the shy ine and difficult ..he was scared from Kristy ..

I think Cleo gets off her face a helluver lot...My guess is, once in the zone, she's not that fussy with men...I was really surprised she hooked up with this guy. I should get myself over there...I might even have a chance...

• Haha 2