B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

On 3/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, thinga69 said:

Bea bating under the covers is a real let down. I thought that she wasn't that shy.

This is more like Bea from her first stay. I used to be a big fan of her back then. She bated frequently and discreetly. I very much prefer this over the blatant shows she did during her other stays.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

I would give Cleo and Bea a chance. But Kristy and Alana are definititely past their time. They have been completely dead for their whole stay.

I am trying to think if anyone understands Alana’s presence during this stay . She’s a faithful soldier to Kristy , she does absolutely nothing apart from helping Kristy with her personal dance things , she just  sleeps , wakes up and supports with her company almost the whole of the day Kristy . It is like Kristy said to RLC “ I can you help you and fill the bed but my term to join would be to bring Alana as well “ . 

I am sorry to say , but in terms of the days she has spent so far , she might be the worst tenant that she has appeared after the Russian closing apartments era.

Kristy seems to have developed a nice relationship with Cleopatra and she had had a couple of fun moments but in general , both of these girls presence doesn’t seem to have a purpose apart from filling the master bedroom . It is a pity seeing them enjoying the luxuries of B2 with the view to the beach and so on and Fiora and Harley for example suffering in B6 . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am trying to think if anyone understands Alana’s presence during this stay . She’s a faithful soldier to Kristy , she does absolutely nothing apart from helping Kristy with her personal dance things , she just  sleeps , wakes up and supports with her company almost the whole of the day Kristy . It is like Kristy said to RLC “ I can you help you and fill the bed but my term to join would be to bring Alana as well “ . 

I am sorry to say , but in terms of the days she has spent so far , she might be the worst tenant that she has appeared after the Russian closing apartments area .

Kristy seems to have developed a nice relationship with Cleopatra and she had had a couple of fun moments but in general , both of these girls presence doesn’t seem to have a purpose apart from filling the master bedroom . It is a pity seeing them enjoying the luxuries of B2 with the view to the beach and so on and Fiora and Harley for example suffering in B6 . 

The funny part is that Kristy for many nights chose to sleep on the couch wile Harley have to.