B2 - General Topic 2022 #9 (March)

il y a 13 minutes, philo a dit :

Je crois que c'est Kristy ou Nora qui ont inventé la version RLC d'un massage Girl-Girl au début de B-1. Il est temps que Kristy commence à faire passer son jeu au niveau supérieur.

kristy & kamila

Just now, poncherello said:

When did Kristy lick Alana's ass?

Kristy pulled her panties down to expose her butt crack. She then put whipped cream down her back to the top of her butt. When she licked the whipped cream off, she started licking down much lower and licked up to the top.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Kristy si tirò giù le mutandine per esporre la fessura del sedere. Poi si è messa la panna montata lungo la schiena fino alla sommità del sedere. Quando ha leccato via la panna montata, ha iniziato a leccare molto più in basso e leccare fino in cima.

I will see the replay, I missed something

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I knew that Kristy liked to lick ass when I saw her do her old boyfriend, the Tarantino look-a-like. I was surprised to see her take a long lick of Alana's ass crack. 

This BF you speak of here had Kristy do things she had never done before with any of the men she had sex with on cam. It was quite exciting, and this guy had her suck his cock (we had not seen her do that), had her lick his balls and ass (she had not even come close to this) and had her taste a small amount of his cum which she had never done.

I think they were still seeing each other when the Russian apartments went off line.