Leora - Home Activities (2022) #36

patou

21 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

One of the best posts ever.  This is a money war that will help the Great Reset at the expense of the people. Russia invested in the pipeline to Germany. Now Germany changed their mind under huge international pressure. At least 3 armed Neo-Nazi groups have been slaughtering Russian living in East Ukraine and for quite a while after they lawfully voted to return to Russia. Zelenskyy is a very corrupt Soros backed plant posing as a populist while enriching himself under the cover of government power. Klaus Scwab backed Zelenskyy. Putin regardless of whether we like him or not is the only leader in the world not approving the New World Order and they have been trying to get him to invade for years.

Which pig/s do you back? meanwhile Ukraine is caught in the middle.

America is pure? We over threw an election in 1953 in Iran and stuck our puppet the Shah in to give Iran's oil to British Petroleum. Our Shock and Awe bombing of Iraq under the lie of weapons of mass destruct. Who destroyed who?

Bottom line. Virtually everything you see on the so called news TV is a fraud. They read a script. These bastards behind the scenes are merciless and have near total influence by control of the media.

When all the media is in lock step you can bet your bippy you aren't getting what's really going on.

Things are not as the appear. Watch for another so called pandemic, banks collapsing, a cyber attack and we'll be standing in line globally waiting for bread. They almost have us where they want us. Klaus Schwab wants you all microchipped by 2025. He wants as many shots in you as possible loaded with graphene Oxide, billions of nanobots, because as he says on video he will merge biological and technological in humans.  Did you approve it?  You probably never heard of it. His videos are out there, go watch them.

People better start looking behind the curtain.

Great post tikayou.

BBC News isn't  fraud...I don't know what you watch! Whatever went on before was nothing in comparison to this...Killing civilians like some horrendous video game, bombing schools and shelling the biggest nuclear depot in Europe...How can anybody even attempt to justify that,...I am absolutely lost for words...

''Great post tikayou''...You're having a fucking laugh Max...😡

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

In American politics, we generally re-visit a president's term in office 20 years after his last day.  Doing so provides clarity if his term was successful.

As for the media, it is a joke. Indeed finding the truth id very difficult. Everyone has their breaking point.  For me, it was the Trump presidency. So many lies regarding the man and his patriotism.  Trump ain't a saint. But he never sold out the US (as has been proven in senate hearings) and he is very much a patriot.  Lousy husband, brash, obnoxious and pompous.  But I don't have to eat with him, speak to him, have a beer with him, or sleep with him.  He got shit done. That's what I want in a leader.

No shit red rider. Best President in my lifetime, but  piss poor communicator.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

CAN WE NIP THIS IN THE BUD RIGHT NOW GUYS!!

THERE IS A DEDICATED PART OF THE FORUM FOR THIS, OTHERWISE WE WILL GET PAGE AFTER PAGE OF IT. PLEASE TAKE IT ALL THERE, NOT HERE.

THANKS!

Sorry Slipper.. It's ironic because I rarely post on your thread ha! I actually forgot what thread I was on, tbh...
It happens...

I hope you're well my friend, after a pretty shit year you've had...At least things are looking a bit better now, apart from WW3 looming that is...🥴

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Slipper.. It's ironic because I rarely post on your thread ha! I actually forgot what thread I was on, tbh...
It happens...

I hope you're well my friend, after a pretty shit year you've had...At least things are looking a bit better now, apart from WW3 looming that is...🥴

Thanks Nags. No to be honest, not better. Let me tell people - Depression is debilitating. It literally stops you in your tracks. Physically as much as mentally. 

The Ukraine situation is totally relevant because Malia is involved, but when i see "Trump was good, Trump was bad", the line does have to be drawn!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks Nags. No to be honest, not better. Let me tell people - Depression is debilitating. It literally stops you in your tracks. Physically as much as mentally. 

The Ukraine situation is totally relevant because Malia is involved, but when i see "Trump was good, Trump was bad", the line does have to be drawn!

Sad to here that Slipper...Dig deep my friend, you'll get through it...x

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 16 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

BBC News n'est pas une fraude... Je ne sais pas ce que vous regardez ! Tout ce qui s'est passé auparavant n'était rien en comparaison de cela... Tuer des civils comme un jeu vidéo horrible, bombarder des écoles et bombarder le plus grand dépôt nucléaire d'Europe... Comment quelqu'un peut- il même tenter de justifier cela,... Je suis absolument perdu pour les mots...

''Super post tikayou''...Tu rigoles putain Max...😡

vous me prêtez des mots que je n'ai pas dit,
je dis juste qu'on est loin de connaître les dessous des enjeux politiques internationaux, même si on comprend beaucoup de choses, on n'a pas les détails, et tant mieux , dans l'intérêt de la sécurité de tous. , que tout n'est pas révélé .

après que les choses soient claires, il n'y a aucune excuse pour tuer en masse des personnes qui n'ont pas choisi cette situation et subir tout ce que cela implique pour quiconque, de part et d'autre, car "en fin de compte, ce sont les personnes qui sont prises en otage par le résultat de toute cette merde, alors que tous les gens de tous les pays ne veulent qu'une chose : "Vivre heureux en paix"

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

BBC News isn't  fraud...I don't know what you watch! Whatever went on before was nothing in comparison to this...Killing civilians like some horrendous video game, bombing schools and shelling the biggest nuclear depot in Europe...How can anybody even attempt to justify that,...I am absolutely lost for words...

''Great post tikayou''...You're having a fucking laugh Max...😡

I didn't justify anything, Naga. You read enough to get upset, thought you already knew what was going on and responded.

BBC? Really. You might as well watch CNN.

"The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media." --William Colby, former CIA director

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. --William Casey, former CIA Director

We lie, we steal, we cheat and we train to do it -Mike Pompéo, former CIA director

Shortly, the public will be unable to reason or think for themselves. They'll only be able to parrot the information they've been given on the previous night's news. -Zbigniew Brzezinski

10 minutes ago, tikayou said:

vous me prêtez des mots que je n'ai pas dit,
je dis juste qu'on est loin de connaître les dessous des enjeux politiques internationaux, même si on comprend beaucoup de choses, on n'a pas les détails, et tant mieux , dans l'intérêt de la sécurité de tous. , que tout n'est pas révélé .

après que les choses soient claires, il n'y a aucune excuse pour tuer en masse des personnes qui n'ont pas choisi cette situation et subir tout ce que cela implique pour quiconque, de part et d'autre, car "en fin de compte, ce sont les personnes qui sont prises en otage par le résultat de toute cette merde, alors que tous les gens de tous les pays ne veulent qu'une chose : "Vivre heureux en paix"

Fair enough. But I will say this. No banks no wars.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

CAN WE NIP THIS IN THE BUD RIGHT NOW GUYS!!

THERE IS A DEDICATED PART OF THE FORUM FOR THIS, OTHERWISE WE WILL GET PAGE AFTER PAGE OF IT. PLEASE TAKE IT ALL THERE, NOT HERE.

THANKS!

Just saw this and I will follow the directive.

• Upvote 1