Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

She's in a good mood and happy. She showed her breasts to Paul on skype as she changed. He's still her rock.

Strange to me is that two people who are so involved in each others lives still don't or haven't made the effort to see each other. Paul went to Prague once.

I couldn't stand to be away from the wife that long. If they are in love you'd think they'd be doing back and forth visits at least once a month. She's seen way more of Denis than Paul. Odd to me.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Latest - Malia is safe but still very scared, she and hubby along with neighbours moved towards the border. Don't know what will happen and where she will go. The person she went shopping with was a 'She'.

Paul was worried about Eva and Leora in all of this, Leora reassuring him, calming him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Malia's husband not drafted to fight the invaders - I suppose if they move on they could go to what was familiar Czech Republic ?

As far as i can tell she's still in Ukraine. It all depends on if he can leave, which at the moment i think men between 18 and 60 cannot. I am sure she/They could claim asylum in the Republic due to the war, but we have no idea what will happen, she may not even have to leave the country yet. Let's see. But i can tell you Leora has been helping her with it all week long. They have spoken this morning. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's in a good mood and happy. She showed her breasts to Paul on skype as she changed. He's still her rock.

Strange to me is that two people who are so involved in each others lives still don't or haven't made the effort to see each other. Paul went to Prague once.

I couldn't stand to be away from the wife that long. If they are in love you'd think they'd be doing back and forth visits at least once a month. She's seen way more of Denis than Paul. Odd to me.

A combination of things more than likely. Such as other than costs, hoping that the pooches health issues would be resolved where it was fit enough to receive any necessary vaccinations to be deemed eligible to travel from one country to another along with red tape of getting approval and documention for it to be able to do so, along with the arrival of a world wide pandemic, and now the unfortunate hostilities occurring in that part of the world, probably have had to put off plans more than once.

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

As for her as an individual, I have always admired her for her empathy toward those less fortunate than herself and her kindness to other human beings and animals alike.

Of course as with all of us she isn’t perfect and I would imagine she would be the first to admit it, but all in all she has a disposition that many of us on this forum could aspire to.

Too many people in life are judged by either their physical appearance or their occupation, when in actual fact they should be judged on their inner qualities. On that basis there is nothing whatsoever wrong with Leora, in fact she could possibly teach many of us a few things, including some of the self righteous pricks who wish to change her outlook.

Her compassion for animals esp dogs is great. Wish everyone was like her in that respect. Wonder what would have become f her (and Paul) if the two never accepted the first Apt on RLC? Bet things would be radically different for both of them.

I agree with you rcomment about appearance. The best women I ever met generalizing weren't beautiful. Reminds my of the 50s song "If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life" which had a lot of truth.

Looks are about the only asset for strippers and exotic dancers. Leora's looks are a big part of why she's been #1 all these years (and still is).

A self righteous prick can only apologize and stop being a self righteous prick. He can do no more...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora with pink pajamas 

On the couch watching TV and on the Skype phone with Paul 

beautiful breasts With nozzles (.)(.)

Beautiful breasts with nozzles and a kitten with an occasional mustache, nice things for sure. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4