Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

180 million people live in this country , i strongly doubt that might be even 1 million supporting what’s happening towards a “ brothers people “ country , you saying that a country shouldn’t be called Russia is way too exaggerating . 

This country has contributed in the civilization of humanity over the centuries and because there are some stupid people you are saying that people like Tolstoy, Tchaikovsky , Czekhov , Dostoyevsky , their famous ballets and so many more things like their head to head competition with Americans which country will discover The Space  first which elevated the humanity to go to their limits of exploration , they should lose the identity of being called Russians . 

Unfortunately , in the history of humanity , the wars have always defined our race but there have been genocides and in recent years bombings to innocent people , countries in other parts of the world that have seen also millions becoming refugees but this is completely different for a historical nation to lose their name as you say . 

I don’t think it is wise forgetting  historical facts that have been happening in recent years also , let’s say that Germany shouldn’t be called Germany because a madman has been responsible for the death of 80 million people 80 years ago or USA that has invaded countries in the name of “ terrorism “ and “ world peace “ without being its problem should lose the name .. 

This is what I dont understand, Chopping innocent peoples heads off with a machete, that is not a problem, or using chemical and biological weapons then gassing your own people, of course that is not problem, or flying planes into a building full of innocent people, no that is not a problem. I know it is all the US's fault for being a melting pot of all nations and countries, We have 1 Russian and 2 Ukrainians currently working for on Visas. They hate what is going on. IF the US stands down to all inhumane atrocities around the world, then what happens to this world of the free ?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is what I dont understand, Chopping innocent peoples heads off with a machete, that is not a problem, or using chemical and biological weapons then gassing your own people, of course that is not problem, or flying planes into a building full of innocent people, no that is not a problem. I know it is all the US's fault for being a melting pot of all nations and countries, We have 1 Russian and 2 Ukrainians currently working for on Visas. They hate what is going on. IF the US stands down to all inhumane atrocities around the world, then what happens to this world of the free ?

And why US should be solving problems happening on the ground of other nations ? Why not China ? Why not Japan ? India? France ? What is it so special to be the saviors ? 

Allow each nation to solve their issues and differences through their diplomatic ways and diplomats … what’s the concern for any nation what’s happening in Yemen , in South Africa for example since they don’t pose a threat for the rest of the world ? 

There are organizations that can initiate diplomat ways , discussions for any conflict to be avoided . I don’t understand what helps sending troops or military equipment and in a way judging which is the good and which is the bad in each situation . 

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And why US should be solving problems happening on the ground of other nations ? Why not China ? Why not Japan ? India? France ? What is it so special to be the saviors ? 

Allow each nation to solve their issues and differences through their diplomatic ways and diplomats … what’s the concern for any nation what’s happening in Yemen , in South Africa for example since they don’t pose a threat for the rest of the world ? 

There are organizations that can initiate diplomat ways , discussions for any conflict to be avoided . I don’t understand what helps sending troops or military equipment and in a way judging which is the good and which is the bad in each situation . 

That worked so well for the people of Ukraine didn't it ?

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That worked so well for the people of Ukraine didn't it ?

I can’t analyze you here what kind of person is the President of Ukraine and his role of the current situation.Ukraine and Russia have both history as nations for the period of the last 30 years as it used to be USSR as you know . 

Putin is making an epic mistake currently and the history will judge him . But enough of political things as I can talk the whole night about it . People die , people in minutes lost their houses , both sides have lost people , what matters the most in the world than the lives of other human beings ? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t analyze you here what kind of person is the President of Ukraine and his role of the current situation.Ukraine and Russia have both history as nations for the period of the last 30 years as it used to be USSR as you know . 

Putin is making an epic mistake currently and the history will judge him . But enough of political things as I can talk the whole night about it . People die , people in minutes lost their houses , both sides have lost people , what matters the most in the world than the lives of other human beings ? 

Dat booty.

16 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

When and if Putin dies (please) and all his cronies jailed or shot and a true democracy returns then you can call it Russia again.

Black Lives Matter … Democracy to kill because of the skin color of other people ? Should it lose the name USA ?