Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC in a generous mood or the IT fucked up.  All Leora Cams are free/gratis.   :biggrin:

It is a gimmick as you obviously know. A good time to advertise for the site so go sell your ass off! Beluga Lol GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Usually nothing is posted because otherwise RLC bans the accounts of whoever posted the video. Maybe this time it will be okay (free cam today) and someone will post tonight's video later.

I would love it, and i would've posted it myself if my recorder didn't fail me...

1 minute ago, gukguk said:

I would love it, and i would've posted it myself if my recorder didn't fail me...

Not that it would have done much anyway, they would still have deleted the video after 24/48 hours. 😁

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC in a generous mood or the IT fucked up.  All Leora Cams are free/gratis.   :biggrin:

It is since the afternoon like this , it was yesterday too but it was an empty apartment . 

• Upvote 1

I see that despite her ongoing mind troubles , she’s trying to keep her professionalism at high levels and not disappoint the audience , business comes first I guess .

• Confused 2