Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I see that despite her ongoing mind troubles , she’s trying to keep her professionalism at high levels and not disappoint the audience , business comes first I guess .

She has been doing this shit for at least ten years. i think she handles herself pretty good considering she goes it alone now.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Come on Leora have your soup like a woman.  Put your lips on the bowl and drink it.  You'll be an hour with the spoon.

Dude, you know she knows we watch and she milks it like the pro she is.

• Haha 1

Very solid bate with an anal orgasm (rare) followed by a vaginal. She's still got it. 

Also no sound in the background and no lube added to her Va-JJ this time. I am more than happy for her to use it on her rear end.

Good stuff Leora.

13 minutes ago, jugghead said:

LOL, maybe. But I would swear she shared a glance with us. Need to press that issue.

I saw that glace.  I love it mano e' mano staring at the cam, on the dinning room table, in the bath bating at cam 7, on the balcony.

My favorite though rare is when she looks at the cam as she cums. I hope to see her do anal or taste her pussy while staring at the cam.

Brilliant. Sexy as hell.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I saw that glace.  I love it mano e' mano staring at the cam, on the dinning room table, in the bath bating at cam 7, on the balcony.

My favorite though rare is when she looks at the cam as she cums. I hope to see her do anal or taste her pussy while staring at the cam.

Brilliant. Sexy as hell.

That may be asking a bit much, but asking never hurt. Perhaps now is the time to address what users would like to see.  How long you been here? Perhaps we should talk.