Leora - Home Activities (2022) #37

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has people that can make her happy otherwise she would be the whole day in her apartment and with no mood to be outside .Happiness and real life for her is happening outside , this she has communicated in her own way to the subscribers , a choice that I don’t like and I don’t appreciate but what to do except accepting it ..Still , a miracle with Zena happened , it might happen again ..Even a visit from Kitty or a visit from her to Kitty could bring some positive aura I believe ..But they prefer ( at least Leora ) sending virtual likes to Kitty’s instagram’s posts rather than showing any kind of face to face appreciation ..I try to find an explanation why they don’t bother to meet on cameras while expressing any virtual feelings through instagram 🤷‍♂️..

In any case , i only know that since Zena departed , she pleasured herself in a more frequent basis than when Zena was around which I believe it must have pleased the people who watch her mostly for this . With many things currently in her mind , I do wish that the people she meets outside can provide mind peace  , quiet and relaxation at this demanding spiritually period .

I wonder if she and Kitty are friends and since both are on RLC why not visit back and forth since both are in nearby Prague?  No issue with being on cam, close to each other and in contact. Why not visit?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I wonder if she and Kitty are friends and since both are on RLC why not visit back and forth since both are in nearby Prague?  No issue with being on cam, close to each other and in contact. Why not visit?

Eternal questions without answers … Leora follows Kitty on instagram , she sends likes to Kitty’s posts ..both RLC girls for many years , a possible simultaneous on cameras appearance would make , in my opinion , the replay thumbnails occupied by 75%.. Also , a great way for Leora to practice her Czech 😎..But I guess , some things that in viewers minds look reasonable for both these girls is a “ No Way “ ..As always , the viewers are the ones that miss a chance of something unexpected and original . 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , I don’t know if it was mentioned that -  the empty apartment today - was offered camera free ..

Seems a bit desperate. Perhaps the recent event you mentioned with RLC and this indicate trouble in river city.

Any more word on girls being moved out?

• Sad 1

Il y a 5 heures, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Permettez-moi de dire que personne n’a la moindre idée d’où elle est ce soir, je n’ai rien compris à ce sujet avant son départ. Mais soyons honnêtes, nous ne pouvons pas oublier qui a relevé la tête cette semaine, pas une, mais deux fois ces derniers jours. Il y a une raison à cela. C’est la différence.

Peut-être juste une coïncidence, peut-être pas. Mais cela suit certainement le modèle.

Bonjour

Bonjour Guyquad

Merci

Je me lève et je voie que Léora a découchée hier j’avais un doute, vue sa préparation dans la salle de bain puis dans sa chambre je me suis dit un rendez-vous avec LB et elle renoué avec lui elle était surement en manque et puis Paul a surement des difficultés à venir si c’est sa je plains Paul

Mais lorsque d’une conversation avec Paul dans la semaine j’ai crus entendre qu’elle devait travailler samedi, dimanche je sais qu’elle aide la croix rouge mais se préparer comme elle la fait me met le doute surtout après les trois appels de LB

Si des personnes a des explications qu’il veule pas dire sur le forum vous pouvez me donner des explications en privé

Je serais vraiment déçu si elle repartie pour un tour après deux mois et ces pour cette raison que j’ai renouvelée j’avais pour une fois confiance en elle et je me réjouissais que Paul fût le seul amour

Maintenant je vais prendre mon café et me recoucher, je me sens très fatigué en ce moment

Bon dimanche Leora

Bon dimanche a tous

• Like 1

good Morning  

good night 

a great sunday to all

With family and friends

(no more war)

06/03/2022  06/March/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus  moos54 tikayou Masterchef  marco 6742  taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960  ste 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bonjour

La compagnie russe Aeroflot annule tous ses vols internationaux à partir du 8 mars

Si Paul se décide à partir pour rejoindre Léora il lui reste pas beaucoup de temps pour prendre L’avion

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

By the way , I don’t know if it was mentioned that -  the empty apartment today - was offered camera free ..

Really

• Haha 1

The thing is simpler than that. Have you ever thought that Leora doesn't want to be friends with Kitty? It is true that she follows her on Instagram but it is not mandatory that they have to be friends, they simply follow each other on Instagram and that's it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The thing is simpler than that. Have you ever thought that Leora doesn't want to be friends with Kitty? It is true that she follows her on Instagram but it is not mandatory that they have to be friends, they simply follow each other on Instagram and that's it.

They work for the same employer, so it's probably just a way of supporting a fellow employee for both of them and exchanging thoughts and ideas about what they share in common ground as similarly-placed hires