Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure why I bother to keep pushing on  this.   I don't disagree with you Dave.  We obviously do not know exactly what the nature of Martina's relationship is with the Fat Guy.  

All people like Philo and I are saying is that it is possible.  Martina is very sexual as I think we all agree and it is naive to not believe she isn't sexual when  she is off-cam.

Yes the people who feel she is always out fucking behind Alberto's back are wrong.  But the people who believe nothing  happens  off-cam are equally wrong.  IMHO

You notice he does not care to mention him stroking her legs and thighs while they are together on the sofa, or him nuzzling her neck with his lips, or him chewing on her hair. He only mentions the "hug" because he obviously did not witness this event.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Again, you insistence on commenting about an event that you obviously did not see speaks volumes about you motivation. Who does that?

I must admit that I did not see the event, but there is no continuity to reinforce your significant event.  A hug is a hug.  She may have wanted to give him a thrill.  Only the "Big guy" knows and Maritna will not tell.  Too bad for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I must admit that I did not see the event, but there is no continuity to reinforce your significant event.  A hug is a hug.  She may have wanted to give him a thrill.  Only the "Big guy" knows and Maritna will not tell.  Too bad for you.

@JenniferMomWhat else do you need?

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Not only is Philo a voyeur, Philo has video and screen shots. It's called "Evidence".

I believe you and you are very lucky. Now you can go back and look at it over and over and over again. Seems like the "Fat Guy" is a very lucky horny bastard and if Martina allowed it and enjoyed that is up to her.  But I don't think she made a habit of it (on-cam) unless it's with Alberto (which we see often).  I hope you also kept all of the big hugs between Martina and Alberto as well. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I believe you and you are very lucky. Now you can go back and look at it over and over and over again. 

It is not possible for all of us to know what happens in every apartment all of the time. That is why the forum is valuable to help viewers know what was interesting that they might have missed. In that way, some can investigate the event further if they choose to. The reason that I engage in the forum is because when I was a newbie, many people helped me to understand what I had missed. It never occurred to me that I might challenge what someone posted to try and help me...especially an event that I had not witnessed my self. Some people choose to use the forum for different purposes. Some seldom make contributions to the forum, but find their currency in challenging the contributions that others are attempting to make. After a while, people begin to notice who is operating out of each of these to motives: contributors vs challengers. I will always choose to make a contribution when I can. 

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm only on thin ice if you consider the logic of RLC forum contributors. In "Real Life" most reasonable people have accepted the notion that prior behavior can be viewed as an indicator of current behavior, and even future behavior. In fact, there is a whole field of academic study on the issue called Behavioral Psychology. People get college degrees by making these assumptions because the assumptions are based upon demonstrated past behavior. When the behaviors are repeated over time, scientist can assign "predictive value" to the behavior. That means, they can prediction how may times a behavior is likely to occur out of 100 opportunities. In the court system of the USA, they call it "evidence". Not all of us are willing to dumb down knowledge to conform to the standards of the RLC forum members. So I guess I'm saying that I feel okay with assuming that Nelly and Martina are going to fuck when they are together on their tenth date, if they fucked on each of their previous nine dates. I will be wrong sometimes, but the probability is that I will only be wrong one time out of ten.  

Thank goodness you're not an engineer who calculates the strength of a bridge based on probability ("I crossed it 100 times and it didn't collapse, so it will never collapse") and not on facts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, emnv said:

Thank goodness you're not an engineer who calculates the strength of a bridge based on probability ("I crossed it 100 times and it didn't collapse, so it will never collapse") and not on facts.

If some people don't know the difference between Behavioral Psychology and Engineering, does that mean that they don't know the difference between a human being and a bridge? 

1 minute ago, philo said:

If some people don't know the difference between Behavioral Psychology and Engineering, does that mean that they don't know the difference between a human being and a bridge? 

Mmm, I thought we were talking about the logical validity of an argument...

• Like 4

Just now, emnv said:

Mmm, I thought we were talking about the logical validity of an argument...

You are beginning to reveal you ignorance. In logic, you cannot use a false equivalence.

• Confused 1

It seems that we have exhausted the ability to have a rational debate. In my imagination, that would be a conversation between people who had viewed the same event, but who carried different interpretations about the meaning of the event. This current conversation is not making any contribution so I think it's time for me to leave now. Adios.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1