Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, philo said:

You notice he does not care to mention him stroking her legs and thighs while they are together on the sofa, or him nuzzling her neck with his lips, or him chewing on her hair. He only mentions the "hug" because he obviously did not witness this event.

I am sorry , when you have guests in your own house that they are happy to see you , women with dresses that when they sit down they reveal their thighs when the dress can stay long , when they haven’t seen you for a long time and they give you a nice genuine hug and a kiss when they could just say “ hi “ , do you take all of these actions that might be happening  inside your own house with friends of yours as hints that they are all sexually hungry and they want just to get laid anytime ? Is it for you any human reaction sex related ? Please …

Yesterday you made a comment about tenants and viewers feelings and a very respected member here , ash1, presented you a long list of people proving you wrong . Have you ever considered that your imagination often runs wild , you create a truth that you want to believe and you stick to it till you either see it happening or have indications according to your own way of thinking that it is happening so as to come victorious and say “ here it is , I told you so “ ? 

In my eyes , you interpret something you see with your own way of thinking and you keep it on in your mind with the outcome you want it to have so as to satisfy your deeper thoughts of “ I told you so “ . It isn’t bad admitting sometimes that “ I got all that wrong “ . 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, philo said:

I'm only on thin ice if you consider the logic of RLC forum contributors. In "Real Life" most reasonable people have accepted the notion that prior behavior can be viewed as an indicator of current behavior, and even future behavior. In fact, there is a whole field of academic study on the issue called Behavioral Psychology. People get college degrees by making these assumptions because the assumptions are based upon demonstrated past behavior. When the behaviors are repeated over time, scientist can assign "predictive value" to the behavior. That means, they can prediction how may times a behavior is likely to occur out of 100 opportunities. In the court system of the USA, they call it "evidence". Not all of us are willing to dumb down knowledge to conform to the standards of the RLC forum members. So I guess I'm saying that I feel okay with assuming that Nelly and Martina are going to fuck when they are together on their tenth date, if they fucked on each of their previous nine dates. I will be wrong sometimes, but the probability is that I will only be wrong one time out of ten.  

Seems that you have such a degree, but let me tell you, you need thousands of notified behaviors before you can see any shema or indicator for a future behavior and even then the percentage of hits is pretty low. If it is allowed in US court system I don't know but hope that it will not be used too often since the failure rate is too high.

41 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Seems that you have such a degree, but let me tell you, you need thousands of notified behaviors before you can see any shema or indicator for a future behavior and even then the percentage of hits is pretty low. If it is allowed in US court system I don't know but hope that it will not be used too often since the failure rate is too high.

Philo - I agree with Adalbert - If your analysis of Martina's behaviour is based on a hug she gave the "Big Guy", then your analysis is severely incomplete and faulty.  The hug is what started this discussion.  No one on the face of the Earth can predict Martina by a hug or tell us what she has done in the past except for Martina.  Everything else that you try to say that you predicted that happened in the past is pure fantasy.  The on-cam actions of Martina and the support of the translators has given us a good indication of who Martina is.  Using statistical analysis to predict Martina's past, present and future sex behaviour is ridiculous. If you are a "Behavioral Psychology Statistician", try another job.  

Your analysis of Martina and Nelly's love affair is also faulty.  If love partners (not Martina and Nelly) fuck many times and then they break up as many couples do, it does not mean that statistically they will fuck again in the future.  It does not mean mean that they will stay friends in the future.  But in the case of Martina and Nelly they did break up, and did stay friends.  One drunken, incoherent fuck in a parking lot was a mistake. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, emnv said:

Thank goodness you're not an engineer who calculates the strength of a bridge based on probability ("I crossed it 100 times and it didn't collapse, so it will never collapse") and not on facts.

Don't ever say never.  Earthquakes are known to crumble them within mere seconds.

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not sure why I bother to keep pushing on  this.   I don't disagree with you Dave.  We obviously do not know exactly what the nature of Martina's relationship is with the Fat Guy.  

All people like Philo and I are saying is that it is possible.  Martina is very sexual as I think we all agree and it is naive to not believe she isn't sexual when  she is off-cam.

Yes the people who feel she is always out fucking behind Alberto's back are wrong.  But the people who believe nothing  happens  off-cam are equally wrong.  IMHO

If the translators are to be believed, we do...😏

7 hours ago, philo said:

The problem with your comments it that you obviously did not see the event. If you did, you would know how absurd you comments are.To your question about whether I have ever gotten a big hug from a good female friend. The answer is yes. However, a big hug from a friend does not include her putting her legs around my body while pressing her pelvis into my groin. If a good friend did that to me, I would indeed "automatically think that she wanted to fuck", and I would fuck her. 

I have a few close friends who I cuddle and kiss on the lips...in front of Mrs Naga and their hubbies, when greeting them and on leaving...and occasionally in between, and not for 1 minute do either of us want to fuck each other. It's just a sign of affection. So, as usual, you're talking bull 🙄

• Like 1

Everybody, don't forget to comment on the real action on cam.🤗

Like:

• Martina and Alberto were playing the X-Box and, suddenly, Martina end up topless while playing
  • Martina is doing stuff on the laptop and she not topless
  • Taco is playing with Alberto and Martina dance in the shower

Normal thing in life on RLC 

LOL

14 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Like:

• Martina and Alberto were playing the X-Box and, suddenly, Martina end up topless while playing

LOL

Playstation 4

20 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Like:

LOL

Have you ever had the curiosity to watch what your neighbors can do when they don't know you're watching them? I can tell you that it might surprise you 😁

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Playstation 4

I understand that it makes her hot in this case 🤣

• Haha 1