Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I have only watched a few minutes of Martina's interaction with her guest but he seems to have no romantic or sexual interest in her from their body language. But again, he may be on his best behavior since he is in their home. They do, however, operate inside each others "intimate zone" which is understood to be about 18 inches. That suggests that they know each other quite well. 

if the guest know how thing work in Martina apartment, he will know that he can make a move with no problem but maybe he doesn't know.

But we know that a friend won't make a move in real life but here with Martina, it not the same

1 minute ago, tle said:

He's her dancing buddy. From what I understand he's gay...

I think he's gay anyway.. If I were in bed with her I wouldn't be acting like that.

Just now, tle said:

I think he's gay anyway.. If I were in bed with her I wouldn't be acting like that.

It that is true, then everything else makes sense. There is no way a straight guy would not be trying to hit that unless he was already hitting it off camera.

1 minute ago, tle said:

He's her dancing buddy. From what I understand he's gay...

never underestimate a gay guy, in my past life, I did have a gay friend but he was bi and my boyfriend at that time,  had no idea what was going on. I was fucking with him like crazy. And it was so easy to tell my boyfriend at that time "I going out with ...., be back late". 

• Confused 1

Just now, girlsfun2 said:

never underestimate a gay guy, in my past life, I did have a gay friend but he was bi and my boyfriend at that time,  had no idea what was going on. I was fucking with him like crazy. And it was so easy to tell my boyfriend at that time "I going out with ...., be back late". 

I have a lesbian friend who did the same thing and she never got caught.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I have only watched a few minutes of Martina's interaction with her guest but he seems to have no romantic or sexual interest in her from their body language. But again, he may be on his best behavior since he is in their home. They do, however, operate inside each others "intimate zone" which is understood to be about 18 inches. That suggests that they know each other quite well. 

LOL who does'nt operate in Martinas intimate zone 

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

You sneaky thing you...🤣

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

LOL who does'nt operate in Martinas intimate zone 

LOL there a lot of people that can go into intimate zone...she always has her door all open 

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

maybe he can make a pass with Alberto ....oh I'm going crazy here, just for fun LOL

Since you mentioned it, there is no way that Alberto does not have his own thing going on off camera. We may never see who it is but he must be.