Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

So … Candella walking braless with painted ( sorry about it but , no boobs , no shy from lots of women of what I am aware of to show them ) tits , it is an indication that Martina is setting up a threesome.. Ok.. Has anyone noticed any slight interest from Candella or Alberto , body language or is it again part of a “ wish to have “ thing that can satisfy the voyeur’s wild imagination ? 

Candela has zero flirted Alberto or the opposite ,so , according to what I have read , there’s gonna be a threesome without any natural attraction ? 

The funny thing is that the speculations keep on coming from a guy who has no idea what he’s talking about because he has no subscription to watch and he keeps on commenting for a product that he hates , for tenants that he calls prostitutes and losers and most of all basing his fantasy on things written here at least from people who are active RLC members and can watch what’s going on.

The imagination on this topic and what people like to watch is beyond words .. Dreaming and wishing and imagining is one thing but being realistic when all indications lead this way it is another thing … and I believe that rather than wild voyeurs imaginations , there’s nothing more . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

So … Candella walking braless with painted ( sorry about it but , no boobs , no shy from lots of women of what I am aware of to show them ) tits , it is an indication that Martina is setting up a threesome.. Ok.. Has anyone noticed any slight interest from Candella or Alberto , body language or is it again part of a “ wish to have “ thing that can satisfy the voyeur’s wild imagination ? 

Candela has zero flirted Alberto or the opposite ,so , according to what I have read , there’s gonna be a threesome without any natural attraction ? 

The funny thing is that the speculations keep on coming from a guy who has no idea what he’s talking about because he has no subscription to watch and he keeps on commenting for a product that he hates , for tenants that he calls prostitutes and losers and most of all basing his fantasy on things written here at least from people who are active RLC members and can watch what’s going on.

The imagination on this topic and what people like to watch is beyond words .. Dreaming and wishing and imagining is one thing but being realistic when all indications lead this way it is another thing … and I believe that rather than wild voyeurs imaginations , there’s nothing more . 

yes your right about the no natural attraction, now ....

But, it could be a slow process here, Candella and Alberto get more more accustomed to each other like:

• Candella is use to ear and maybe see Martina and Alberto fuck and in case she has saw them, for Martina and Alberto that would be no problem
  • Candella is use to be with alone with Alberto and watch tv and talk like a good friend and they don't need Martina to be alone together
  • Candella don't mind to be topless with Alberto and know that Alberto is use to see women nude all the time during the day with Martina and Alberto is not a sexually aggressive man
  • Candella don't mind to show 'strong affection' to Martina and Alberto is happy because Martina is happy   
  • Candella has learn from Martina that sex and demonstration of sexual attraction to other even when Alberto is there, is natural
  • Candella (I begin to like to write that name 😄) know that it is a open relationship between Martina and Alberto 
  • Candella know when she is with Martina on the night out (those famous weekend nights) , Martina can do what ever she want with other knowing that Alberto know and agree
  • Candella caresses herself just for fun in the shower with Martina beside her, she was testing for some sexual possibilities....like I can masturbate in front of you and...

In summary:

• at the beginning Candella and Martina were just showing 'strong affection' and now we have the painting job and next step....
  • slowly but surely it goes into a direction of what I think FUN !!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

But, it could be a slow process here, Candella and Alberto get more more accustomed to each other like:

• Candella is use to ear and maybe see Martina and Alberto fuck and in case she has saw them, for Martina and Alberto that would be no problem
  • Candella is use to be with alone with Alberto and watch tv and talk like a good friend and they don't need Martina to be alone together
  • Candella don't mind to be topless with Alberto and know that Alberto is use to see women nude all the time during the day with Martina and Alberto is not a sexually aggressive man
  • Candella don't mind to show 'strong affection' to Martina and Alberto is happy because Martina is happy   
  • Candella has learn from Martina that sex and demonstration of sexual attraction to other even when Alberto is there, is natural
  • Candella (I begin to like to write that name 😄) know that it is a open relationship between Martina and Alberto 
  • Candella know when she is with Martina on the night out (those famous weekend nights) , Martina can do what ever she want with other knowing that Alberto know and agree
  • Candella caresses herself just for fun in the shower with Martina beside her, she was testing for some sexual possibilities....like I can masturbate in front of you and...

In summary:

• at the beginning Candella and Martina were just showing 'strong affection' and now we have the painting job and next step....

The possibilities of seeing such a scenario ( of course it is all possible but just analyzing current situations ) it is the same like seeing Radislava having a threesome with Tweety and a male guy .. That’s my answer considering that Martina likes Tweety very much 😏

• Confused 1

It has been attention-grabbing interpretating the optimistic opinions of the next steps for Alberto, Martina and this Candella.  I received video of the topless paint session between Candella and Martina.  A threesome between them sounds disgusting and extremely uninviting. 

However, I think a threesome with Alberto, Martina and Nelly would be more prospective than with Candella; Perhaps even one with Martina, Nelly and Candella.  Also, Martina trying to setup Alberto with Candella is bizarre. 

On another note, the video I received of Martina and Alberto’s apartment look very unhealthy and repugnant with clothes, shoes, and coats everywhere. Extremely untidiness! I did not see the kitchen but can only imagine. 

When was the last time they cleansed the dogs? Looked like they had the sofa cushions up and blankets everywhere.  Did Alberto stop the housekeeping? Hope he is still doing the laundry.  I know the only time Martina cleans the apartment is when she is expecting Nelly.  Alberto has no excuse. But Martina even with school you would think she would appreciate more cleanliness. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yelt said:

A threesome between them sounds disgusting and extremely uninviting. 

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Also, Martina trying to setup Alberto with Candella is bizarre. 

2 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina and Alberto’s apartment look very unhealthy and repugnant with clothes, shoes, and coats everywhere. Extremely untidiness!

2 hours ago, yelt said:

When was the last time they cleansed the dogs?

Seems like someone hasn't been laid recently!   What's up Yelt?  You are not normally this much of a pessimist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, omedo said:

Taco imitating Radi and Leora...🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Taco has learn a lot from Martina pose....

But I think he got a bigger one then Alberto....Oh ! my god, I'm bad....LOL Love you Alberto !!! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, yelt said:

It has been attention-grabbing interpretating the optimistic opinions of the next steps for Alberto, Martina and this Candella.  I received video of the topless paint session between Candella and Martina.  A threesome between them sounds disgusting and extremely uninviting. 

However, I think a threesome with Alberto, Martina and Nelly would be more prospective than with Candella; Perhaps even one with Martina, Nelly and Candella.  Also, Martina trying to setup Alberto with Candella is bizarre. 

On another note, the video I received of Martina and Alberto’s apartment look very unhealthy and repugnant with clothes, shoes, and coats everywhere. Extremely untidiness! I did not see the kitchen but can only imagine. 

When was the last time they cleansed the dogs? Looked like they had the sofa cushions up and blankets everywhere.  Did Alberto stop the housekeeping? Hope he is still doing the laundry.  I know the only time Martina cleans the apartment is when she is expecting Nelly.  Alberto has no excuse. But Martina even with school you would think she would appreciate more cleanliness. 

That's the last time anyone sends YOU the videos!!! LOL

23 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

In summary:

Before something happen, take into consideration:

• Martina will ask Candella is she is interested or appreciate to go further into that path into what she fill she is comfortable make sure that everything is all right if she want
  • Depending of what Candella decide, Martina will manage Alberto to inform what the proposition will be and give Alberto the authorization to accept since Alberto accept anything that Martina want
  • p.s. sorry for my writinng , I'm quite drunk
Edited by girlsfun2
  • Sad 1