Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

my how the opinion of Martin has taken a nose dive,we have guys on here saying the guy ought to hit on her because she dont care even if Al is in the other room,and i read so many comments on here totally giving up on the idea she isnt having sex off cam pretty much every friday night and nobody even gives them shit about it

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my how the opinion of Martin has taken a nose dive,we have guys on here saying the guy ought to hit on her because she dont care even if Al is in the other room,and i read so many comments on here totally giving up on the idea she isnt having sex off cam pretty much every friday night and nobody even gives them shit about it

There are those who think that the only time that Martina is not having sex (with Nelly or anyone else) is when she is off camera. Only then, when she is away from home, is she not thinking about having an orgasm. LOL

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

Martina is making her move.

if I was the guest, even gay, I would hold Martina in my arm, just to make her feel fine and good and affection, don't need to go further

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

with the cam of Alberto so close....the fight of cam is hot...Martina with the guest or Alberto alone

I can't predict...

So much fuss about nothing.  Martina and Alberto fucked this afternoon.  A good BJ and a great fuck.

Martina went out late this afternoon as she usually does on Friday after a tough week at school.

She meets up with her long time gay male friend who obviously knows Alberto well.  She gets drunk with him and they come back to Martina and Alberto's place for something to eat and a movie.  They all fall asleep.  Tomorrow morning Martina and Alberto will end up in their own bed and the friend will be in the guest room and wil lnot have fucked Martina.  Too bad for all of the fantasizers out there.  And life will go on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

if I was the guest, even gay, I would hold Martina in my arm, just to make her feel fine and good and affection, don't need to go further

If one were to do that, and her naked tit was to fall out of her one zee, it would be all over. LOL 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

If one were to do that, and her naked tit was to fall out of her one zee, it would be all over. LOL 

They are sleeping back to back.  Very unlikely to happen.  Too bad.  Another fantasy shot to hell.