Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

That’s my girl!

I'm still young and beautiful and attractive....and big imagination....and have learn a lot about life

So to be in Martina shoes is easy 😛 

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think many members take @girlsfun2too seriously. She is on here having fun and I like her posts. I don't agree with most of what she posts but I love her creativity and it makes me laugh and smile. And in today's world that is a major boost. You go girl, love you for your attitude. You would be fun to make love to. 

Yes a lot of fun !!! no doubt....

But you have to be able to do the job, my standards are very high.., but I always give the chance...LOL

Take Martina and add a few more years of experience and lived in several countries and you will know a lot about me.

Love you + big kiss  !!!! It free today....only to you LOL  

Have fun 

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

You have it so wrong.  Martina is not shy about her nudity and has never been shy (with her brother, while swimming, on RLC).  It does not mean that if she shows her breasts that she automatically wants sex.  Liuis (who is very gay) is a very good friend and she loves to dance and talk to him but again that does not mean that she is always thinking about having sex with him and vice versa.  I would imagine that he loves to tell her about all the guys he fucks and he does not have to be told about her sex with Alberto (and if he wants past history, Nelly) because he sees it anytime on RLC.  Martina and Alberto are master marketers.  They know exactly what turns you on and how to make you watch them and talk about them.  That's what turns her on.  The fact is that all of us are here to watch her and Alberto fuck. She is using this skill to be paid and go to school so that eventually she and Alberto will be successful outside of RLC.

Keep watching and fantasizing.  That's what turns her on.

I'm here to provoke discussions and keep your subscription month after month from you....LOL 

I get some $$$ for me....

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think many members take @girlsfun2too seriously. She is on here having fun and I like her posts. I don't agree with most of what she posts but I love her creativity and it makes me laugh and smile. And in today's world that is a major boost. You go girl, love you for your attitude. You would be fun to make love to. 

I actually agree with you on this.  As for making love to @girlsfun2 you can have that, I would just love to hang out with her and pick her brain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

Looks like Martina is going out to visit someone overnight. She took a backpack. I wonder who will be the luck one to sleep with her tonight?

I am not absolutely sure but Martina took a packpack with her yesterday as well.  And she came home around 1AM.   

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I am not absolutely sure but Martina took a packpack with her yesterday as well.  And she came home around 1AM.   

Notwithstanding her luggage, given the evidence, I still think that it is safe to pose the question about whom she will sleep with tonight.

1 hour ago, philo said:

Notwithstanding her luggage, given the evidence, I still think that it is safe to pose the question about whom she will sleep with tonight.

My money is on Nelly.  I don’t think she is out having orgies and fucking other guys (at least not every weekend).  But there is a lot of evidence that things are still going with Nelly … albeit perhaps at a reduced flame.

Here’s my question to the team:  If the Martina / Nelly flame continues to burn, why don’t they do anything on cam?  Even if they are mostly platonic, why don’t they appear together on cam?  They certainly know how their tryst causes RLC viewership to skyrocket.  So if they still have a thing for each other, why not on cam?  As @Deepdave says, they are marketing geniuses … so this would be a no brainer.

I have a thought on a possible explanation but will wait to hear from others before I opine.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

My money is on Nelly.  I don’t think she is out having orgies and fucking other guys (at least not every weekend).  But there is a lot of evidence that things are still going with Nelly … albeit perhaps at a reduced flame.

Here’s my question to the team:  If the Martina / Nelly flame continues to burn, why don’t they do anything on cam?  Even if they are mostly platonic, why don’t they appear together on cam?  They certainly know how their tryst causes RLC viewership to skyrocket.  So if they still have a thing for each other, why not on cam?  As @Deepdave says, they are marketing geniuses … so this would be a no brainer.

I have a thought on a possible explanation but will wait to hear from others before I opine.

My theory is the same as from the beginning. Their relationship is beyond RLC.  The fact that Martina revealed that they went on two extended trips together (honeymoons) and spent most of the time in their hotel room fucking should be enough evidence for all except those who choose to ignore the facts. If this relationship had anything to do with RLC, then we would be seeing them. The irony is that those who wanted to see them apart have probably produced the situation that  drove them closer together.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, philo said:

My theory is the same as from the beginning. Their relationship is beyond RLC.  The fact that Martina revealed that they went on two extended trips together (honeymoons) and spent most of the time in their hotel room fucking should be enough evidence for all except those who choose to ignore the facts. If this relationship had anything to do with RLC, then we would be seeing them. The irony is that those who wanted to see them apart have probably produced the situation that  drove them closer together.

I respect your opinions a lot but some thoughts:

1.  Yes they are into each other in a big way and this isn’t a fake lesbian show for them.

2.  I don’t think the people here have had any impact on their relationship.  What I love about Martina is that she is fiercely independent.  I do not think anything we say here affects her decisions in any way.

3.  We see committed couples fuck on cam because they are into each other.  Yes Martina and Nelly are not into each other because of RLC … but why do they seem to be avoiding being on cam?  Of course Nelly is not an official cast member but I don’t think that is it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1