Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

Just now, Deepdave said:

They are sleeping back to back.  Very unlikely to happen.  Too bad.  Another fantasy shot to hell.

I you think that what happened this afternoon resulted in Martina being sexually satisfied, then I must have been watching the wrong apartment. When I turned away, Martina had already made herself come, and was bending over a chair waiting on Alberto to get hard. I felt so bad for him I turned away so I don't know how it ended.

22 minutes ago, philo said:

I think I could pretend to be gay if my neighbor across the street could convince her husband to let me visit while he goes off to bed.

you make good deduction, If you need reference, I can write a letter for the husband LOL 

21 minutes ago, philo said:

So far, the Big Guy is the only one of Martina's male friends who is not suspected of being gay. I wonder if it's because he's the only one who has put hands on her?

hard to say, there were so many hand that had pass.....

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this shit is crazy there are some that think that this guy should have been hitting on a passing out Martina while her boyfriend was in the other room and all on can no less LOL

boyfriend, yes your right...but the world boyfriend is too much I think LOL 

16 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So much fuss about nothing.  Martina and Alberto fucked this afternoon.  A good BJ and a great fuck.

Martina went out late this afternoon as she usually does on Friday after a tough week at school.

She meets up with her long time gay male friend who obviously knows Alberto well.  She gets drunk with him and they come back to Martina and Alberto's place for something to eat and a movie.  They all fall asleep.  Tomorrow morning Martina and Alberto will end up in their own bed and the friend will be in the guest room and wil lnot have fucked Martina.  Too bad for all of the fantasizers out there.  And life will go on.

don't forget, after a fuck, Martina is up and running again for another fuck in just 15 minutes, time to clean....LOL 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

well everybody is sleeping like it suppose to be: Alberto alone and Martina with the guest

My question: how Martina end up telling her friend to come and be at home with her to eat and watch tv and sleep together ?

15 minutes ago, philo said:

I you think that what happened this afternoon resulted in Martina being sexually satisfied, then I must have been watching the wrong apartment. When I turned away, Martina had already made herself come, and was bending over a chair waiting on Alberto to get hard. I felt so bad for him I turned away so I don't know how it ended.

hell we seen her and Nelly go at for like 6 hours i am sure the 10 minutes Al gives her leave her sexually spent 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I  think the proper way to describe their relationship is(its complicated) lol 😁

oh no , I don't wan to start that discussion again ...LOL 😇

• Haha 1

Just now, philo said:

For those who are trying to normalize the scene we are watching now I ask just one question: When is the last time your mate entertained a guest like this?

me it was in a gang bang LOL