Martina & Alberto - 2022 #11

Noldus

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

I respect your opinions a lot but some thoughts:

1.  Yes they are into each other in a big way and this isn’t a fake lesbian show for them.

2.  I don’t think the people here have had any impact on their relationship.  What I love about Martina is that she is fiercely independent.  I do not think anything we say here affects her decisions in any way.

3.  We see committed couples fuck on cam because they are into each other.  Yes Martina and Nelly are not into each other because of RLC … but why do they seem to be avoiding being on cam?  Of course Nelly is not an official cast member but I don’t think that is it.

Of course the forum had no impact on how Martina makes decisions, but I do think that the ongoing concerns about Bogdan had a resulting impact on Nelly and subsequently her relationship with Martina. I believe that he pushed her to stop seeing Martina on camera.

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I respect your opinions a lot but some thoughts:

1.  Yes they are into each other in a big way and this isn’t a fake lesbian show for them.

2.  I don’t think the people here have had any impact on their relationship.  What I love about Martina is that she is fiercely independent.  I do not think anything we say here affects her decisions in any way.

3.  We see committed couples fuck on cam because they are into each other.  Yes Martina and Nelly are not into each other because of RLC … but why do they seem to be avoiding being on cam?  Of course Nelly is not an official cast member but I don’t think that is it.

But Nelly was on camera with Martina on March 5 with no sex.  I  believe that they are still good friends and even go out as a foursome - Martina and Alberto, Nelly and Bogdan.  Nelly is a handful and Martina realizes it.  She, no doubt, enjoys her company but that does not mean there is sex.  I think if Martina and Nelly were having sex it woulld be all over RLC because it would be so very popular.  Too popular for Martina and Nelly not to take advantage of.  No, they are not having sex off camera (in my opinion).  Martina is not allowing Nelly to interfere with her school which is her priority number one.

19 minutes ago, philo said:

Of course the forum had no impact on how Martina makes decisions, but I do think that the ongoing concerns about Bogdan had a resulting impact on Nelly and subsequently her relationship with Martina. I believe that he pushed her to stop seeing Martina on camera.

and off camera as well.

5 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

My money is on Nelly.  I don’t think she is out having orgies and fucking other guys (at least not every weekend).  But there is a lot of evidence that things are still going with Nelly … albeit perhaps at a reduced flame.

Here’s my question to the team:  If the Martina / Nelly flame continues to burn, why don’t they do anything on cam?  Even if they are mostly platonic, why don’t they appear together on cam?  They certainly know how their tryst causes RLC viewership to skyrocket.  So if they still have a thing for each other, why not on cam?  As @Deepdave says, they are marketing geniuses … so this would be a no brainer.

I have a thought on a possible explanation but will wait to hear from others before I opine.

Because Alberto doesn't want LOL 😆

Alberto find it too much for Taco, Taco is still young to see so much action between Martina and Nelly LOL 😛

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Because Alberto doesn't want LOL 😆

Alberto find it too much for Taco, Taco is still young to see so much action between Martina and Nelly LOL 😛

Taco would want too join in the fun.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Additionally, I think that Bogdan is somehow connected to RLC administration and has been since early in the development of the platform. I believe that whatever that RLC relationship was, it impacted or compromised his tolerance for being the butt of jokes about his manhood.  I'm not trying to persuade anyone to my point of view on this but I've watched Bogdan more closely than most other males on RLC since the Russia days. I have seen him, on three occasions, exhibit body language that I could only describe as him attempting to intimidate: Once was with Nelly when he blocked her from leaving the bathtub in Russia, until she agreed to whatever their spat was about. She had just returned from a "solo vacation" and it seemed like he was trying to extract some information from her. The second occasion was when Efrim caught him on the balcony with Annabelle. While Efrim was crying in a fetal position on the sofa, Bogdan came from the bathroom and towered over rear of the sofa. His body language was consistent with someone making a demand. On the chat that night, some though he was instructing Annabelle to get him out of there. There was no translation of the conversation however. The third occasion was when Bogdan seemed to confront Martina at the Villa. This was shortly after the CC forum jokes started to be made about how Martina was a better lover than he. The conversation was in the kitchen and Bogdan's body language seemed confrontational. Whatever he seemed to be insistent about, Martina shrugged it off. Again, there was no translation so the apparent disagreement could have been about something other than Nelly.  

8 hours ago, philo said:

but I do think that the ongoing concerns about Bogdan had a resulting impact on Nelly and subsequently her relationship with Martina.

Yes you guys are thinking perhaps like I am that if they are having sex (don’t know this but unlike @Deepdave I think they probably are) … why not on cam?  I think it’s because of Bogdan.  He may be resigned to them having sex but is asking or demanding it not be done on cam.  Why?  Because maybe he is embarrassed or feels disrespected.  I do remember in the heat of this tryst a lot of us posting here things like “poor Bogdan being cheated on”  etc.  No man wants to see this.  No man wants to be made a fool in public.

Who knows but perhaps this is an explanation.  If true, Bogdan is being silly IMHO because what he should do to show his love for Nelly is to embrace this and embrace an open relationship and push for a threesome and be with your wife as she is seeking Martina’s love.  And do it all on camera as these are the types of relationships RLC was meant for. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, philo said:

The third occasion was when Bogdan seemed to confront Martina at the Villa. This was shortly after the CC forum jokes started to be made about how Martina was a better lover than he. The conversation was in the kitchen and Bogdan's body language seemed confrontational. Whatever he seemed to be insistent about, Martina shrugged it off.

Saw this after my post.  I don’t recall this scene but this is why I think Bogdan may have taken the position “have your fling if you must but do it off cam and don’t make me your fool”.