B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He passed away yesterday , what an athlete ..This decade will see many of those stars of late 80s , start 90s leaving  the world 😔 He was in life support for days if I remember correctly ..

So far I'm feeling fine, thank goodness. 😏

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, utc said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think this is what Thestarider was referring to..

Thanks for the link , i didn’t catch this scene .. it is the very first ever Radislava’s simulation of knowing what to do with a similar item of the male human anatomy 😂🤣 , hope we get the chance to watch her once doing it    to a guy , I don’t think there’s anything more we can expect sexually from her no matter with who , it will be more or less the same ideas but still enough to keep the viewers watching and hoping …

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He passed away yesterday , what an athlete ..This decade will see many of those stars of late 80s , start 90s leaving  the world 😔 He was in life support for days if I remember correctly ..

I read an article he had hip replacement surgery a week or so ago.  He had 3 Heart Attacks which apparently left him on life support and they took him off life support on Sunday. Likely the Heart Attacks were likely related to his years of steroid abuse. It's something wrestlers and other sports stars take to make themselves look bigger than they actually are. I'm surprised Hulk Hogan has lasted as long as he has.

11 minutes ago, Noodle said:

How do you know all that? 🤔

It is known that her mother lives in Barcelona , she obviously had a life before joining RLC in Barcelona with either her own apartment or living with her mother ..Pure reasonable speculation that she hasn’t moved all of her belongings in the villa , the same we have watched from Cleopatra and with the recent departed Agneta .. locals that have already a life in Barcelona , I don’t think there’s a point to have all their things in a temporary apartment .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is known that her mother lives in Barcelona , she obviously had a life before joining RLC in Barcelona with either her own apartment or living with her mother ..Pure reasonable speculation that she hasn’t moved all of her belongings in the villa , the same we have watched from Cleopatra and with the recent departed Agneta .. locals that have already a life in Barcelona , I don’t think there’s a point to have all their things in a temporary apartment .

And many times she took part of her stuff in the Villa to her mother's.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I read an article he had hip replacement surgery a week or so ago.  He had 3 Heart Attacks which apparently left him on life support and they took him off life support on Sunday. Likely the Heart Attacks were likely related to his years of steroid abuse. It's something wrestlers and other sports stars take to make themselves look bigger than they actually are. I'm surprised Hulk Hogan has lasted as long as he has.

Yes , you have the reasons rights ..About the steroids and the scandals of that era , there’s so much that  can be said but it has been even worse with the NFL ( without having deep knowledge because it is a sport that in Europe isn’t followed that much ) and the hard hits on the head that have caused massive brain damage in the process which led to many athletes ( wrestlers also , how can we forget your fellow Canadian Chris Benoit ..) terrible actions .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you have the reasons rights ..About the steroids and the scandals of that era , there’s so much that  can be said but it has been even worse with the NFL ( without having deep knowledge because it is a sport that in Europe isn’t followed that much ) and the hard hits on the head that have caused massive brain damage in the process which led to many athletes ( wrestlers also , how can we forget your fellow Canadian Chris Benoit ..) terrible actions .

There are quite a few wrestlers from that same era that are no longer here because of their use of steroids which brought on health issues a little later on for them. Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior and a few others. All gone before their time.

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are quite a few wrestlers from that same era that are no longer here because of their use of steroids which brought on health issues a little later on for them. Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior and a few others. All gone before their time.

Unfortunately , a sad truth 😞

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Did anyone watch Radi deep throat the cucumber last night ? She has oral skills and has not always been a lesbian that was quite obvious last night.

when and where please, color me curious