B4 - General Topic 2022 #29 (March)

After a positive comment that I personally made for Radislava , it is really a pity seeing her not joining the party for Kylie’s birthday . Now , of course it might be that she wasn’t invited ( which would be for me a major surprise as these 3 people haven’t shown any indications that they have any issues with any tenant ) or the bigger disappointment being that she didn’t want to go with the rest . In any case , I could say that this is the only weak thing on a really nice gathering of most of RLC Barcelona on camera employees in B5 .Β 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After a positive comment that I personally made for Radislava , it is really a pity seeing her not joining the party for Kylie’s birthday . Now , of course it might be that she wasn’t invited ( which would be for me a major surprise as these 3 people haven’t shown any indications that they have any issues with any tenant ) or the bigger disappointment being that she didn’t want to go with the rest . In any case , I could say that this is the only weak thing on a really nice gathering of most of RLC Barcelona on camera employees in B5 .Β 

As Noldus said in B5 post, I think Radi planned to arrive late.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As Noldus said in B5 post, I think Radi planned to arrive late.

Ahh , ok , thanks , I am still trying to catch up with the forum and I am watching football at the same time 😁 Let’s see and I hope she proves me wrong in a big way πŸ˜‡